If you’re a confident and experienced marketeer with awesome organisational skills, this could be the new challenge you’re looking for. We are recruiting for a planning lead to cover a period of maternity leave, with plenty going on at British Cycling that you will be at the heart of.
With eight cycling disciplines and lots of moving parts we’re after a safe pair of hands who will be able to get up to speed during what will be a busy (and exciting) summer. Riding bikes is a year-round activity though, so there will be plans for you to create and activate as the seasons change and we continue to lead the sport and inspire our communities.
Tell me more
If you’ve ever worked agency-side, think of this as a production role with a strong creative twist. This means that as well as overseeing how our campaign roadmap unfolds in order to best deliver on strategic objectives, you’ll be getting stuck in to work with colleagues from content, commercial, comms and marketing to turn briefs into hard-working activations.
As such we’re after a brilliant collaborator with experience of working in dynamic environments. You’ll need to be able to zoom out and see the bigger picture, while being happy to closely critique briefs and creative assets in order to provide clear guidance and maintain brand integrity.
You don’t need to cycle regularly to apply, but an appreciation of the power of the bike and what it can help us to achieve would of course be a powerful ally.
All we need from you is…
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing projects and prioritise tasks
- Ability to think strategically and plan high profile multi-channel campaigns
- A positive can-do attitude, capable of winning trust and selling ideas
- Proven experience of working in a professional role within a fast-paced and wide-ranging environment
- A passion and interest in sport/cycling
- Demonstrable experience of working with brand guidelines
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Digitally aware, with a current knowledge of trends and tools
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent relevant qualification
To apply, please complete the online application form.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, colour, sex, marital status, religion, ethnic origin, nationality, disability or sexual orientation. Any appointment will be made on merit alone. For more information on British Cycling please visit the following page www.britishcycling.org.uk