People & Culture Manager – Melbourne FC
By iSportconnect | August 26, 2016
Location: Melbourne, healing Australia
Closing Date: 3rd September
The Melbourne Football Club is the founding club of the AFL. The Club is part of the fabric of the city of Melbourne and is based at Australia’s most iconic sports stadium, the Melbourne Cricket Ground. The Club has over 38,000 members and attracts over 400,000 attendees to its games each year. The Club has strong leadership and is an emerging team in the competition, looking to build a strong and sustainable future.
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced individual to join our executive team as the People & Culture Manager reporting to the Chief Executive Officer. This role is responsible for providing strategy and operational support across the Melbourne Football Club. This is a broad role which includes the full spectrum of People & Culture responsibilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing the P & C strategy, business plan and programs that contribute to the Club strategic plan
- tory legislation and AFL processes
- Supporting Managers in the facilitation of recruitment, on boarding, employee relations, performance reviews and development for all staff
- Specialist advice on all people management matters
- Implementation of various people practices, processes and frameworks including culture, capability and well-being
- Driving organisational change initiatives with our leaders
The successful candidate will have experience in implementing and executing policies, procedures, and programs in the areas of recruiting, retention, remuneration and benefits, rewards and recognition, change management, learning and development, organisation design and performance management.
We are looking for an experienced generalist who is approachable, flexible and ‘hands-on’. The successful candidate will have experience gained in a similar role and have an exceptional ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders. If you are passionate about sports and AFL, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a confident, articulate personal style then you would be an ideal candidate for this role.
Whats on offer:
- – A fast paced, fun and vibrant workplace
- – A supportive management team that values the importance of people and their development
- – A unique backdrop to your day – the MCG – the heart of Melbourne’s sporting precinct
- – A competitive salary, sponsor discounts, staff benefits, social functions and more!
Successful candidates will require a current Working with Children Check and the ability to work flexible hours attending match days and other events when required.
How to Apply
Click to apply HERE