Operations Manager – AFL Goldfields
By iSportconnect | August 26, 2016
Location: Maryborough, cough Australia
Closing Date: 23rd September
AFL Goldfields offers a rare and exciting opportunity to appoint a highly motivated, denture enthusiastic and suitably qualified individual to serve as our Maryborough Castlemaine District FNL (MCDFNL) Operations Manager.
The successful applicant will work closely with the AFL Goldfields Regional General Manager and Commercial & Regional Operations Manager to ensure efficient and effective operations of the MCDFNL, along with driving growth and further development of the MCDFNL.
Imperative credentials will include:
– High level written and verbal communication skills.
– High level administration & presentation skills.
– Proven experience in administration, preferably in a sporting environment.
– Experience and understanding of football and netball clubs and league environments.
– Understanding of budgeting and financial responsibility.
– Tangible feel for marketing.
– Current Victorian Drivers License
– Strong work ethic, with ability to work flexible hours
If your experience over recent times boasts the above qualities, and you have the strength of character to meet challenges, are willing to work flexible hours, and have a passion for football and netball at local and regional level then we await your application.
How to Apply
Click to apply HERE