At Formula 1 our vision is to unleash the greatest racing spectacle on the planet. Our key to success is an organisation that values passion, integrity and respect. To help deliver against this global vision we are seeking a Programme Manager to sit within the Programme Management Office, based at our Media and Technology Centre in Biggin Hill.
If you are a Programme Manager with experience defining and delivering strategic programmes and projects, this opportunity should excite you.
- Responsible for the management of the assigned programme(s) and project(s) in line with the F1 Project Management Process Framework
- Manage the resources (Internal and external) assigned to the programme – Define Team Roles and Responsibilities
- Own and proactively manage the budgets and business cases
- Identify and Manage all key stakeholders during the lifecycle of the programme
- Manage Risks and Issues (identification / prioritization / mitigation and escalation) in line with the requirements of the Programme Management Office
For the full job description, please refer to Addition Information.
With your proven extensive experience managing large scale/complex industrial or software projects and programmes, you will thrive in a fast past environment like F1.
- Project/Programme Management Methodology (AGILE, PRINCE 2, PMP, RMP, APM, MSP or other)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage financial reporting
- Proficient in using MS Project, Jira , Primavera, or other planning tools
- Knowledge of APQP, EVMS is a plus
- Strong Planning and project / programme control skills
As a united team we achieve great things together. Are you ready to unleash your potential at F1?