Head Of BU Marketing Motorsport – PUMA Group
About the job
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Working with the best in class Motorsport Partners for all on-track as well as off-track campaigns – be the leading Sports Brand to create noise around the world of racing!
- Responsible for the in depth understanding, education and insight into the product benefits and consumer and distribution targets for each related Marketing program, as well as the effective communication of the targets and benefits to the rest of the marketing organization.
- In partnership with the Central Marketing, BU product teams, General Management and Leadership Team, the Head of BU Marketing Motorsport is responsible for ensuring BU products are presented and featured accurately in all marketing materials.
- Manage, coach and develop the Core Motorsport Marketing team while fostering a strong team culture integrating all marketing channel leads (Motorsport) within the Matrix organization
- Act as campaign project leader for all category related activities and campaigns. Ensuring all relevant parties are informed and aligned across channels in the development of all related materials.
- Support Account Marketing/Regional teams as they brief in and execute Key Account Initiatives or other Regional needs.
- Partner management Marketing- Provide coordination and partnership with our Licensed partners on a commercial and Sports marketing level in defining the strategy for use of PUMA ambassadors.
- Manage and develop the BU franchise products communication strategy over multiple seasons.
- Ensure that the Central Marketing team and local/regional markers are updated regarding the competitive landscape of their respective category.
- KPI Tracking – Responsible for the KPI tracking of BU Marketing initiatives, in collaboration with Consumer and Commercial Central Marketing.
- Sell In- Brief the Commercial Marketing teams in the seasonal Sell-In tool creation process; responsible for defining and developing presentation tools such as videos, presentations and visual communication tools.
- 8 plus years of experience in a Marketing role, ideally 3 years in a core strategic Marketing role
- Direct experience working in a product creation environment, demonstrated understanding of the seasonal briefing processes
- Advertising or agency experience a plus
- Experience working in a matrix organization strongly preferred
- Ability to influence without direct authority, collaborate and negotiate with internal customers
- Strong presentation and business acumen skills required;
- Proven skills in Excel, Powerpoint, budget management
- Experience in working with consumer facing products, in the sports industry a plus
- Bachelor in Business or Marketing, MBA preferred.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
Apply back to Jobs listings
Sussex Cricket Hove, Sussex Competitive salary and reward package Sussex Cricket are looking to identify an exceptional individual who is excited by the opportunity to…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 29 November, 2023
About the job Job Title – Web Writer Location – Stamford Bridge and Cobham Training Ground Hours – 6 Month FTC – 35 hours a…
About the jobLocation: Manchester At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets…
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 November, 2023
Position: Chief Executive Officer Place: Somerset County Cricket Club City: Taunton, Somerset £ Excellent + benefits Somerset CCC is looking to identify a suitably experienced…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 5 September, 2023