Do you want to be part of our exciting journey taking DAZN to the next level? In Germany, we hold the rights to some of the biggest competitions like the Bundesliga, UEFA Womens Champions League, US Sports (NBA, NFL), Darts and more – changing the way fans consume the sports they love.
We are seeking an experienced data-orientated CRM Manager to join a highly commercial and performance-guided Consumer Business CRM team in DACH. You will be working with a team of experts managing customer communication and campaigns along the customer lifecycle to boost customer engagement with our product & content and ensure we maximize our customers’ tenure, save them from leaving and win them back if they did leave. If you are passionate about execution and getting better with every campaign, this is your role.
Apart from working with the Consumer Business CRM team for DACH, you will also be working closely with other functions related to the role in-market, e.g., CRM Subscription, Content, Creative and Customer Service as well as the Global CRM Team, Customer Analytics & Research and the Global Product team.
This role will be based in Munich.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, Ticket Plus flexible voucher card, a family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for mobile working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
Please note, our Talent Acquisition team and some Hiring teams are based in the UK so parts of the recruitment process will be in English. Please also upload your resume in English, thanks!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:-
- Responsible for forecasting DAZN Customer Retention KPIs, such as churn and returning customers
- Evaluate weekly performance up to yearly Budget planning, create custom-made analysis, and derive key insights supporting our assumptions for a commercial success
- Responsible for Customer Campaign analysis and Customer behaviour analysis to drive and optimize high value customer action
- Breakdown Retention KPIs to weekly views and re-phasing or reforecasting
- Answer complex business questions with usage of SQL and visualization software
- Close collaboration with Finance, Trading, Commercial Partnerships, Marketing and Data Analytics Teams to create and optimize commercial plans
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- university degree in economics with an analytical focus (e.g. statistics, VWL/BWL, business informatics, business mathematics)
- Several years of experience in a similar function as well as extensive experience in forecasting or data analytics
- Detailed experience with Excel as well as SQL and Tableau, Looker or similar Analytic software
- You’re a proactive person who finds it easy to understand analysis as well as to prepare hypotheses, methodology, coding & visualization, and to present these insights
- Strong communication skills are beneficial, you also have the ability to deliver complex messages in succinct way
- Part of your strengths is being able to think commercially & analytically as well as create and present powerful presentations
- You’ve a strong interest in the streaming service industry as well as high enthusiasm for sport content
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you’ll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We’re doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We’re using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we’re not going to stop.
If you’re ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you’re the kind of person who’s going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.