ICC tender for media recording services at Women’s T20 World Cup
- INTRODUCTIONThe ICC (as defined in Appendix A), acting through its wholly owned subsidiary company, ICC Business Corporation FZ LLC (“IBC“), which is incorporated under the regulations of the Dubai Development Authority in the United Arab Emirates, owns or controls the commercial rights to the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2023 taking place in South Africa from 10 to 27 February (the “Tournament“).IBC wishes to appoint an entity to provide media conference recording and broadcast services at the Tournament including, without limitation, the services set out in Appendix B hereto (“Services“).Unless otherwise defined elsewhere, capitalised terms used in this RFP have the meanings set out in Appendix A.
- OBJECTIVESThe purpose of this RFP is to invite interested and qualified Applicants to submit Proposals for the right to provide the Services to IBC in respect of the Tournament subject to the conditions set out in this RFP.
- 2.1 This RFP invites Proposals from Applicants with:
- (a) extensiveprovenexperienceinprovidingservicessimilartotheServices;
- (b) astrongfinancialposition;
- (c) sufficientresources(includinginparticularstaffing)toprovidetheServices;
- (d) stateoftheartinformationtechnology(“IT“)infrastructure;and
- (e) trained personnel (including in particular, but without limitation, experienced and skilled management personnel).
- 2.2 In submitting a Proposal for the right to provide the Services each Applicant must:
- (a) complete, sign and return the form as set out in Appendix E, together with its detailed Proposal, by the applicable date specified in the Timetable;
- (b) provide adequate and detailed answers and information to meet the requirements of the Criteria (as set out in Appendix C); and
- (c) provide a full, detailed breakdown of costs within the Price Quotation (as set out in Appendix F).
- 2.3 In submitting its Proposal, each Applicant will have to establish that it satisfies (or will satisfy in a timely fashion) the Criteria, the Requirements or any other condition as may be stipulated by IBC. IBC will evaluate the Proposals based on the extent to which they demonstrate that such conditions and requirements have been or will be satisfied.
- 2.4 Each Applicant should provide satisfactory evidence to IBC in its Proposal of its financial standing and of its ability to meet the commitments it makes in its Proposal. IBC reserves its right to require appropriate bank guarantees and/or parent company performance guarantees, in a form and manner that is acceptable to IBC.
- 2.5 IBC may, in its absolute discretion, waive any of the conditions and/or requirements set out in this RFP in respect of any or all of the Applicants. Each Applicant will be evaluated on the overall merits of its Proposal and the Successful Applicant may not have satisfied all conditions and requirements and may not necessarily be the one which offers the most competitive financial terms.
Apply back to Tenders listings
The International Cricket Council (ICC) has issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) for Brand Exposure Valuation research services for all ICC International events from 2024 till 2027,…
FIFA has opened two separate tender processes for the media rights to the FIFA World Cup 26™ and FIFA Women’s World Cup 2027™ in Sub-Saharan…
Posted: 23 November, 2023
The media content rights sales process for the UEFA Europa League, UEFA Europa Conference Leagueand UEFA Europa Super Cup (seasons 2024/25, 2025/26 and 2026/27) will…
Location: Switzerland, Switzerland
Posted: 6 November, 2023
The principal requirements within the Design Services lot shall include: — Review and development of Design Guidance Information, — Design support to Sport England (SE)…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 10 August, 2023
ICC Business Corporation FZ LLC ("IBC"), a wholly owned subsidiary of the International Cricket Council Limited (the “ICC”), is incorporated under the regulations of the…
Location: Dubai, Dubai
Posted: 10 August, 2023
DCMS is seeking to establish a multi-operator framework agreement for general event management services, including infrastructure and equipment (via hire), as well as any ancillary…
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 3 August, 2023