Job Title – Brand Production Executive
Location – Stamford Bridge
Hours – Permanent – 35 hours, any 5 from 7
As a member of the Chelsea team you will become part of a long and proud history in the heart of iconic west London, which dates back to the club’s founding in 1905. Since that time the club has won every major domestic and international trophy, being crowned English, European and world champions in the process.
Chelsea are a club which proudly strives to be the best in everything we do, on and off the pitch, as shown by the further success of our Women’s and Academy sides, as well as the excellent work in the community undertaken by the Chelsea Foundation, while engaging with our many supporters from a wide range of backgrounds at home in the UK and around the world.
If you’re motivated and want to help us win more trophies, you’ve got a place here at Chelsea!
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a Brand Production Executive to join our Creative team here at Chelsea FC! This role will look after the internal and external brand expression across Chelsea’s physical venues – Stamford Bridge, Cobham Training Ground and Kingsmeadow. These sites are the homes of our Men’s, Women’s and Academy teams and as such, we want to ensure an authentic and inspiring application of the Chelsea Brand.
The role also entails an element of Brand Management – specifically being a guardian and champion of the brand guidelines across the club’s broad and varying touchpoints.
– Work with the in-house creative studio and external production agency to plan, brief, manage and execute venue branding projects across Chelsea’s 3 key venues
– Run the seasonal stadium rebrand project, alongside Studio Ops and Creative art working team, to ensure a fresh and exciting fan experience before the start of the new season
– Manage summer and winter transfer window player branding changes in a timely manor
– Work with Chelsea Football Operations, manage competition changing room branding as well as any other physical branding requirements
– Ensure new trophy wins are appropriately celebrated across venue branding assets
– Accept and deliver on ad-hoc venue branding briefs from internal stakeholders (Hospitality, Marketing, Football Operations and Senior Management)
– Maintain existing brand assets and proactively identify new opportunities for improved brand expression across our sites
– Ensure all assets conform to brand guidelines and deliver on our aspired brand positioning
– Be the venue branding expert and assert yourself as key consultant for the business on print production, installation and substrates
– Ensure the club has a high performing production agency roster through day-to-day contact and post project wash-ups
– Alongside the creative art working team, oversee installations to ensure a perfect finish which complements the high-quality creative
– Manage venue branding and brand development budget, as well as proposing budget request for the following season with the Ops team, and creative lead
Must Haves/qualified by demonstrable experience to the level required:
– Proven administrative experience
– Strong attention to detail
Nice to Haves:
– Project management experience
– Budget management experience
– Strong stakeholder and agency management experience
– Proactivity and a can-do attitude
– Knowledge of production processes, substrates and print finishes
– Understanding of brand expression across physical and digital venue touchpoints.
What We Offer:
Our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion:
At Chelsea we recognise that the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths and we are taking positive action to ensure our existing colleagues and job applicants can fully be themselves and bring their own unique experiences and perspectives to Chelsea FC. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
If you need reasonable adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter, who will be able to advise and support you.
Chelsea FC and the Foundation is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups). We therefore require all successful applicants to complete a DBS Check prior to starting employment. Depending on the role, successful applicants may also be required to undergo other child protection screening where appropriate.