Manager, Ticketing Operations – LA Sparks
By iSportconnect | August 15, 2016
Location: LA, seek California
Closing Date: 31st August 2016
The Manager of Ticket Operations will be responsible for the oversight, medstore management and accountability of the ticket operations for the Los Angeles Sparks and all functions pertaining to the operation of the STAPLES Center box office. Candidate must be detail-oriented, motivated and organized with the ability to efficiently manage ticket operations, including the fulfillment of ticket orders and requests, management of the ticket sales system, operation of the box office, the monitoring of and processing of reports, and the application of payments. In addition, this person will manage the box office staff on game day, as well during other special events.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage all aspects of ticket operations department including the box office and day of game ticket operations
· Process all ticket orders: season tickets, groups and individual game tickets
· Oversee all ticket office functions: sales, staffing, cash handling, deposits, etc.
· Become competent with ticket system; build game schedule on system, build ticket accounts, prepare reports, and manage cash payments
· Works in conjunction with Sales, Sponsorship, Community Relations, Basketball Operations, and Media Relations departments for all internal ticket allotment and allocation
· Develop and maintain files and reports on each event that consists of ticket sales, group sales, comp tickets and overall event audits
· Will develop a ticket operations business plan
· Prepare routine ticketing reports (i.e., walk up ticket sales, drop count reports, turnstile reports, group sales reports, season ticket reports, WNBA post game reports, etc.)
· Reconcile daily cash and credit card sales
· Manage and control budgeted revenues and expenses for areas of responsibility.
· Issue and track all complimentary ticket requests, coupons, vouchers and special promotions opportunities
· Interact and provide customers with answers to questions and resolve ticketing issues
· Assist in resolving any ticket related concerns
· Train, orient, manage and lead box office game day staff and interns on how to service ticket accounts along with providing unsurpassed customer service to all fans
· Act as liaison with ticket vendors to keep them properly informed about events, ticket sales and ticket operations
· Develop relationships with ticket printing companies
· Order all ticket stock
· Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays as scheduled.
How to Apply
Click HERE to apply