Head of Digital – LTA
By iSportconnect | September 1, 2016
Location: London, anabolics UK
Closing Date: 9th October
The Head of Digital will drive the digital agenda within the LTA, building solutions that will transform the way the LTA engage stakeholders at all levels; from the Davis Cup team to a child picking up a racket for the first time. The LTA strategy is to embed digital into every customer touch point; this role will therefore be an important fulcrum across all areas of the organisation.
The role will require a leader with ability to motivate and guide the digital team, leading the organisation through a digital transformation. You’ll be a natural collaborator with the ability to both advise and influence at all levels.
– Lead the implementation of the digital strategy that supports the LTA’s mission, taking ownership for digital marketing transformation across the organisation.
– Lead and manage the digital team, ensuring a high performing, collaborative team that supports the business
– Create, develop and deliver a coherent digital experience for consumers that is driven by consumer needs
– Drive the digital delivery across three core areas;
– Lead the development of the LTA’s website; to grow the customer base, increase reach and provide an end-to-end digital customer experience that increases engagement and drives revenue
– Create and build the digital product development function, working in close collaboration with the technology and project management teams
– Lead the development of the customer relationship management, gaining a better understanding of how potential, current and new customers engage with the LTA and how they can be engaged and developed
– Experience of managing digital product development, digital communications and working in partnership with social media and content experts
– Demonstrable experience of using insight, analysis and critical thinking to develop long-term plans
– Demonstrable experience of implementing strategic plans
– Financially literate with the ability to manage budgets and ROI
– Technical savvy with and understanding of the systems that support effective digital offerings
– Significant experience of influencing and negotiating with a diverse group of stakeholders
– Significant experience of leading, developing and managing high performing teams
– Strong team worker, high level of emotional intelligence, genuine passion for the customer
How to Apply
Please email your CV and covering letter to Charlie Fey at Carter Murray; firstname.lastname@example.org.