Finance Business Partner, Principality Stadium Experience – Welsh Rugby Union Group
By iSportconnect | September 19, 2016
Location: Cardiff, viagra buy Wales
Closing Date: 30th September
To oversee the accounting for Principality Stadium Experience (“PSE”), vialis 40mg a joint venture between the WRU Group and Compass UK and Ireland. Provide business partnering to the PSE General Manager and wider team.
• Principality Stadium Experience General Manager
• Principality Stadium Experience Department Heads
• JV Partner staff
• WRU Group Finance Team
• Compass Group Finance and Procurement Team
• Suppliers / Customers
• External audit and tax compliance advisors
• Group’s bankers • HMRC VAT compliance
Key Responsibilities, vcialis 40mg Tasks and Activities
• Prepare event trading accounts and compare against budget pre/post
• Detailed analysis of event income/cost
• Analyse Food/beverage/sundry cost of sales, investigate variances
• Complete post event invoice reconciliations to ensure all revenue captured
• Investigate food and beverage wastage each event and work with operations team to minimize
• Work with cellar to minimize out of date stock
• Compare weekly payroll costs against income/budget
• Review monthly food/beverage/sundry stock levels • Post event cost analysis for long term & one off hospitality packages
• Analyse agency and direct payroll costs • Conduct quarterly supplier v competitor price checks • Oversee match day cash operation using Triple Jump system Job Description Finance Business Partner – Principality Stadium Experience Job Description/Finance Business Partner
• Analysis event cash v till variances, ensure within tolerance level
• Audit stock v cash takings per unit
• Together with Group Credit Controller ensure debt collected on a timely basis
• Check and allocate monthly supplier invoices • Prepare detailed PSE monthly trading report
• Prepare monthly management information pack for inclusion within WRU Group consolidated pack
• Complete PSE year end processes, including audit requests, annual report and tax pack • Ensure a robust system of financial control and processes exists within the PSE environment.
Continued Professional Development
The WRU are committed to providing CPD for the successful candidate. We expect the successful candidate to undertake available training courses and research to enhance personal knowledge, skills and experience.
How to Apply
Applications must be made in writing. A covering letter and CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the job title of the role you are applying for in the subject of your e-mail.