Corporate Partnerships Development Manager – Tampa Bay Buccaneers
By iSportconnect | September 16, 2016
Location: Tampa Bay, medstore US
Closing Date: 9th October
- – Prospect new team sponsors for the organization
- – Present, medical negotiate and close new team sponsorship deals
- – Employee is responsible for work directly related to management policies or general business operations of company or customers under the supervision of Chief Partnership Officer
- – Employee is expected to have the training, experience and knowledge to perform the responsibilities of this position with general supervision only
- – Employee is expected to regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment
- – Employee is responsible for work directly related to management policies or general business operations under the supervision of Chief Partnership Officer
Skills & Abilities
- – High level of professionalism
- – Documented and proven track record in revenue generation
- – Superior organization and multi-tasking skills
- – Superb written and verbal communication skills
- – Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- – The ability to work independently and demonstrate innovation and initiative
- – A strong work ethic and the ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment
- – Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook)
Experience & Education
- – A Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate work experience
- – Experience in selling broadcast media assets
- – Minimum of five years sales experience in the sports and/or entertainment industry, with a main emphasis being corporate sponsorship sales and business development
- – Experience in attaining corporate relationships with key decision-makers
- – Experience giving public and group presentations
The Company is a professional, fast paced, creative business environment. Other environment conditions:
- – Extended evening, weekend work hours sometimes required. Required to work all home and some away games. May have to work occasional holidays.
- – Stressful and demanding work environment in executing work on short deadlines.
- – Computer and desk work a significant part of daily activities.
- – Sitting, standing, working with hands for extended period s of time.
- – Rarely is lifting more than 20 pounds required.
- – Job duties require employee to drive personal vehicle
- How to Apply
- Click to apply HERE