Corporate Partnerships Coordinator – LA Clippers
By iSportconnect | September 21, 2016
Location: Los Angeles, salve USA
Closing Date: 4th October
The primary focus of this position is to coordinate day-to-day aspects associated with the implementation, drugs development and retention of assigned corporate partner sponsorship accounts, discount in addition to other duties to support the Corporate Partnerships team.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
· Coordinate day-to-day operations, activation and development of assigned Los Angeles Clippers corporate partnership accounts.
· Act as corporate marketing consultant to partner contacts to develop and deliver on impactful, effective and measurable sponsorship platforms.
· Participate in and lead parts of the planning, execution, tracking, and reporting of all assigned partners’ contractual elements, including but not limited to: traditional media assets (e.g. radio, print, television, digital, social, etc.), in-market promotions, in-arena activation, hospitality, experiential, and community programs.
· Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to collaborate on the strategy and fulfillment of partnership marketing initiatives.
· Help manage the process of measuring the effectiveness of assigned sponsorship platforms to demonstrate partner ROI and ROO using tools such as Scarborough, Repucom, independent internal studies, etc.
· Maintain and grow partner relationships at all levels from day-to-day contacts to decision makers through regular touchpoints, including but not limited to: weekly or bi-weekly status calls; annual partner activation summit; hospitality and events; pre-season planning, mid-season check-in, and post-season recap meetings, etc.
· Act as an extension of assigned partners’ brand, understanding the industry landscape, business objectives, challenges, opportunities, etc.
· Responsible for directly contributing to overall department revenue goals by assisting with current sponsor partnership renewals and upsell opportunities.
· Work with Director of Partnership Services and Corporate Sales Managers to collaborate on new sponsor partnership opportunities.
· Maintain working knowledge of NBA approval process. Initiate process by submitting all necessary promotional materials and paperwork through the Team Promotions Proposal (TPP) process.
· Attend and participate in weekly departmental, activation team, and game-related marketing meetings.
· Manage both internal and external partner expectations on processes, timelines, approvals, and deadlines.
· Represents the Clippers in pitch meetings and presentations with clients and agencies.
· Demonstrates knowledge of the competitive landscape for the Clippers sports and entertainment properties and venues.
· Supports the Corporate Partnerships department with tasks relating to proposals, presentation development and special project deliverables to include strategy development, writing and visuals.
· Manage and maintain departments’ CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system to help drive sales and streamline business processes.
Characteristics / Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, advertising, or sports management (or similar field) from a four-year college or university required.
· 2 years of professional work experience with a consumer brand, agency, sports property or venue required. Sales and corporate marking experience preferred.
· Computer skills required: experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) is required.
· Possess strong proficiency with Adobe Photoshop (preferred).
· Demonstrated ability to be strategic, creative and solution-oriented.
· Ability to establish effective client and interdepartmental relationships, manage multiple client contacts and projects, and drive business.
· Ability to work collaboratively with a group of highly motivated individuals, and also be an independent thinker.
· Ability to interface with colleagues, senior executives, and clients effectively and personably, recognizing the need to adjust communication style accordingly to the audience.
· Must be able to maintain confidentiality and use the upmost discretion when privy to sensitive information.
· Ability to maintain an impeccable professional appearance.
· Ability to demonstrate uncompromised judgment and discretion with regard to interpersonal relationships.
· Self-directed and able to work independently.
· Availability and willingness to work extended hours, including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary.
· Demonstrated dedication with the ability to oversee projects from origin through execution.
· Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a high growth, dynamic environment.
· Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
· Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
How to Apply
Click HERE to apply