Who are the Speakers of the United City Global Sports Summit 2013?
July 29, 2013
UNITED CITY GLOBAL SPORTS SUMMIT 2013 will take place on November 19-20, ambulance 2013 in Manchester. The venues will be Old Trafford – home of Manchester United FC and Etihad Stadium – home of Manchester City FC.
With 6 sports conferences running at the same time under UNITED CITY GLOBAL SPORTS SUMMIT, viagra sale giving delegates even more synergies and greater business and learning opportunities.
With so many leading speakers already confirmed, capsule such as:
- Marc Watson, Chief Executive, BT Vision
- Debbie Jevans, Chief Executive, Rugby World Cup 2015
- Mike Lee, Chairman, Vero Communications
- Philip Bernie, Head of BBC Sport, BBC
- Richard Verow, Commercial Director, Sky Sports
- Roberto Dalmiglio, Managing Director, MP & Silva
- Carl Hicks, Executive Producer, Channel 4
- David Kerr, Managing Director, EuroSport
- Lewis Wiltshire, Head of Twitter Sport UK
- Richard Ayers, CEO, Seven League
- Tomos Grace, YouTube/Google
- Svenja Simon, Global Head of Media, Repucom
- Auke-Jan Bossenbroek, Group Leader, FIFA
- Max Duthie, Partner, Bird & Bird
- Alastair Graham, Sports Advisory Director, KPMG
- Mike Laflin, CEO, Sportcal
- Jerome Frost, Head of Planning, Arup
- Heather Leigh, Marketing Manager, Manchester United FC
- Peter Daire, Head of Group Sponsorship, The Football Association
- Frank Leenders, Director of Marketing, FIBA
- Jonathan Rigby, Head of Marketing, Manchester United FC
- Adam Paker, Chief Executive, Commonwealth Games England
- Jon Mikael, Brand Manager, Pepsi
- David Fowler, Group Leader, FIFA
And more to be confirmed
This prestigious event will consist of many networking functions. Delegates will be treated to ice-breaker networking, speed networking, champagne receptions, gala dinner and themed lunches to ensure learning and business is done. All in the unique settings of the Old Trafford and the Etihad Stadium.
Early Offer is available only until September 19, 2013!
The organisers are Sports Development Marketing (SDM) based in the International Olympic City, Lausanne, Switzerland.
Event website: www.unitedcityevent.com
For the event brochure, please contact: email@example.com or 0041 216 016 754.