THE SPOT 2019 Opens Registration
By Community | December 12, 2018
THE SPOT has opened registration for the sport and innovation event from May 28-29, 2019, in Lausanne, Switzerland, with an early-bird price of CHF300 for the first 100 tickets.
After the successful inaugural edition this year, THE SPOT expects to draw over 1000 delegates in year two to the SwissTech Convention Center.
- In the Marketplace and the Demo Zone, participants will be able to present and discover brand new products and solutions with changing stands every day.
- A conference and workshops in non-traditional formats will connect the participants with pioneers in innovation and generate exceptional conversations.
- Dozens of young companies will go toe-to-toe in a start-up battle where your vote will go toward crowning the ultimate champion.
- Numerous networking opportunities will make THE SPOT the birthplace of new cross-sector partnerships and projects.
Several speakers have been confirmed already, including:
- Kim Blair, senior manager at Exponent, Inc., and MIT Sports Innovation Programme founder
- Benjamin Penkert, founder of SportsTechX and head of consulting at leAD Sports
- Anna Rozwandowicz, co-founder of The Story Mob
- Ian Smith, integrity commissioner at Esports Integrity Coalition (ESIC)
- Mounir Zok, co-founder and managing director at N3XT Sports
THE SPOT is organised jointly by ThinkSport, the Swiss Tech Convention Center, the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL), the University of Lausanne (UNIL) and the Canton of Vaud.
Go to www.thespot2019.org to join in the adventure and register.