Sports Business Journalism Internship
November 21, 2010
Sports business journalism internship – London
Location: Battersea, physician London
The world’s largest sports business platform, iSportconnect has an exciting opening in our editorial department. We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic intern to help with all aspects of content on the site.
The role will include writing and sourcing news stories, conducting interviews on the phone and in person, moderating the communities by adding discussions, video interviews, updating our social media pages and helping with other editorial content.
Applicants need to demonstrate an ability to work quickly and effectively, helping the team to keep on top of the fast moving sports business industry. The confidence to speak to high-level sports executives is a must, so communication skills, both written and verbal are essential. A keen interest in all sports is also vital.
Interning for iSportconnect will give you the chance to learn on the job, meet important people in the sports sector, get your work published and work in a vibrant office in a great location in London.
- The applicant should have a degree in journalism or relevant field. Previous work experience is also desirable.
- Good knowledge of a variety of sports, including the business side of the industry.
- Strong writing, researching and communication skills
- Comfortable using all forms of social media
- Ability to shoot and edit videos will work strongly in your favour
How to apply:
To apply send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org