SPEAKERS ANNOUNCEMENT: Data & Digital Masterclass, 19th June, London
By Community | May 22, 2018
We are proud to announce that the New York Jets and Accenture have joined the speaker line-up for iSportconnect’s Data & Digital Masterclass taking place on June 19, 2018. The event will feature Rael Enteen, the Jets’ Director of Digital/Social Media, and Nicola Rosa, the Go-To Market Lead for XR Strategy.
Rael Enteen manages the team that creates all the editorial, photo, video and motion graphic content for the New York Jets’ web platforms, apps and social channels.
With extensive experience at companies like Google, Spotify and IBM, Nicola Rosa drives innovation in creating transformational media and entertainment solutions using immersive technologies like AR and VR.
The Masterclass will bring a new focus to examining the digital market by zooming in on what makes digital so special and exciting – data. Leading rights owners and brands will share insights on how they harness the power of data now and their plans for the future, separating the real digital opportunities from the hype.
Other confirmed speakers for the Data & Digital Masterclass include:
- An Dang Duy, Chief Information Officer, IAAF
- David Gibbs, Digital Director Sport & News, Sky
- Rufus Hack, Chief Content Officer, European Tour
- Moe Hamdhaidari, Head of Digital Platforms, Chelsea Football Club
- Jonathan Levene, Managing Director, Intel Sports
- Daniel Marion, Chief of Information & Communication Technology, UEFA
- Ali Russell, Director of Marketing & Business Development, Formula E
- Ralph Straus, Commercial Director, Fédération Equestre Internationale
- Alexandra Willis, Head of Communications, Content & Digital, All-England Lawn Tennis Club
The Data & Digital Masterclass will explore topics such as:
- How to access, acquire, activate and analyse customer data to increase engagement, revenue and loyalty
- Identifying the best new approaches and tools to help rights owners to compete successfully in the online entertainment market
- Using data insights in customer retention and acquisition strategy
- Creating high-value content and using data to measure effectiveness
iSportconnect events operate under Chatham House Rule, promoting a friendly collegial environment in which to forge new relationships, discuss potential partnerships and learn about future business opportunities.
To register your interest in attending the events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invitation Policy: The Data & Digital Masterclass is a complimentary event for iSportconnect members who are from governing bodies, sports teams, brands and broadcasters. There is no fee to become an iSportconnect member – If you are not currently a member but would still like to attend the event, please register your interest. No sports agencies, professional service providers & suppliers allowed.