Senior Talent Acquisition Executive – Sport Singapore
By iSportconnect | August 17, 2016
Closing Date: 3rd September 2016
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Anticipate manpower resources and actively build and maintain pipeline of suitable candidates for efficient recruitment by managing various recruitment channels e.g. Linkedin and networking events.
- Assist with Talent Acquisition administrative workflow and process.
- Identify candidate source and proactively source for candidates to fill positions.
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies and plans to deliver the hiring needs for the various business groups.
- Understand job market and compensation trends, click competitive landscape and emerging recruiting channels and adopt these talent attraction practices into current work processes.
- Work closely with Management on their resourcing needs and ensure timely fulfilment of recruitment requirements.
- Degree in any discipline with passion in Sports industry.
- Experience in a dynamic and fast paced work environment. Recruitment consultancy / administration exposure is preferred.
- Able to partner with Management with drive to deliver excellent services to business units.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- How to Apply
- Click HERE to apply