Senior Manager, Franchise Excellence – adidas
By iSportconnect | August 30, 2016
Closing Date: 26th September
To ensure the development, pills facilitation and successful implementation of the Franchise Business model and secure continuous improvement of Franchise performance for all type of accounts. Ensure a seamless customer mono-branded experience through the sharing of the latest tools, information, training and proactive follow-up.
- – Meeting and exceeding agreed KPI targets for net sales and profitability.
- – Facilitate implementation of key global initiatives across franchise partners.
- – Coordination and implementation of franchise business model and strategies including planning, preparation and milestone tracking.
- – Driving the franchise projects hand in hand with franchise director and franchise sales teams across the assigned markets.
- – Consolidation of sell out data and proposing improvement initiatives along with franchise manager targeting market/customer specific opportunities.
- – Leverage cross functional collaboration to facilitate the development of franchisee channel via premium presentation, consumer service excellence and insight driven decision making.
- – Facilitate the transitioning of franchise partners and managers through change initiatives and programs.
- – Sharing of best practice from retail into franchise and within franchise across the markets assigned.
- – Coordination with the Real estate team for the roll out and BPM process for franchise door sign offs.
- – Support the franchise buying team during the preparation and planning of seasonal buy and store roll out .
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- – Advanced knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- – Proven project management experience.
- – Fluent in English.
- – Arabic is an advantage.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- – University degree in business with Sales / Retail focus.
- – Advanced level understanding of retail operations. Logistics/merchandising/finance exposure desired.
- – 4-5 years Franchise and/or Retail experience, ideally in apparel/fashion/shoes or FMCG.
- – > 2 years leadership experience.
- – Exposure to sports retail / franchise desired.
- How to Apply
- Click to apply HERE