By iSportconnect | February 5, 2013
Location: Panama city, sale Panama.
Job Type: Marketing & Communications.
Application Deadline: 26/02/2013
Reebok Merchandising Manager- Running, Walking, Outdoor.
To support sustainable and profitable market share growth in CSLAM by consolidating competitive product ranges meeting target consumers, key customers’ needs and own retails’ requirements that also support the positive development of the Reebok brand image.
- Develop and drive CSLAM GTM strategy for Running, Walking, Outdoor and steer execution across the marketing mix
- Drive financial targets for CSLAM
- Be the expert for CSLAM market needs for Running, Walking, Outdoor and consolidate commercial input for CSLAM
- Build CSLAM’s product range based on SLAM’s guidelines and CSLAM’s specific needs
- Manage the article information in SIS for Running, Walking, Outdoor.
- Ensure forecasts, margin and retail intro meet business requirements
- Support the Sell in process in CSLAM providing the commercial team with the required tools and presentations
- University degree in business with marketing focus and ideally some exposure to sports and /or fashion industry;
- 3 or more years of experience in product management with strong focus on sporting goods business
- Strong leadership skills
- Exposure in sports
- Fluent in English and Spanish (writing and verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills
- IT advanced skills: Outlook, Word, Basic, Excel and PowerPoint
To Apply: http://bit.ly/WOk2Jy