President of CSKA Moscow FC Latest to Confirm for Moscow Forum
May 27, 2011
Evgeny Giner, President of CSKA Football Club, is the latest high profile name from Russian football to confirm for the Inside World Football Moscow Forum, to be held at the Ritz-Carlton, Moscow, on 23-24 June 2011.
A newly-elected member of the European Club Association, Mr Giner is one of the leading voices in Russian football. He has backed a number of important innovations, including the move to an ‘autumn to spring’ schedule, and has helped to consolidate CSKA’s position as one of the strongest clubs in the Russian Premier League.
“Mr Giner’s experience over the past decade in leading one of Russia’s most successful football clubs puts him in a unique position to talk about the long term trends in the Russian Premier League, and the challenges that his and other organisations are facing,” said Simon Joseph, Director of the Forum.
Mr Giner joins a long list of other high profile speakers, including:
● Alexey Sorokin, CEO, Russia 2018 World Cup Local Organising Committee
● Nic Coward, General Secretary, English Premier League
● Sergei Cheban, Executive Director, Russian Premier League
● Walter Gagg, Director, FIFA
● Marcin Herra, President, PL.2012
● Yuri Isayev, President, Dynamo Moscow FC
● David Thomson, Group Events Director, Wembley Stadium
● John Barrow, Senior Principal, Populous
● Diarmuid Crowley, Senior Vice President, IMG
● Hazem Galal, Partner, PwC Brazil
● Annelies van den Belt, CEO, SUP
● Karina Chichkanova, Head, Russian Infrastructure & PPP Practice, Salans
Confirmed delegates include senior executives from CAA, Siemens, Cushman & Wakefield, Visa, gmp architects, Aon, SPORTFIVE, Lagardere Unlimited Stadium Solutions, Nussli, Sport + Markt, Helios Partners, FieldTurf Tarkett, Dow Europe, Triumph Media Group, Aggreko, BTD, Austrade, Beswicks, Dentsu and many other leading names in the global sports industry.
The Inside World Football Moscow Forum, Moscow, 23-24 June, 2011, will set the stage for preparations for the 2018 FIFA World Cup™ – exploring the challenges that Russia faces and the part specialists can play in providing expertise to the organisers of the tournament.
The Forum’s intensive programme will cover construction, transport, legacy strategy, media solutions, raising sponsorship and many other aspects of organising a major modern sporting event. For the latest details, visit: http://www.eventica.co.uk/?p=4169