OTT: “Our Secret Is Slicing And Dicing For Multiple Platforms”
By Community | April 26, 2019
The future of OTT was naturally a key topic at iSportconnect’s recent Broadcast Masterclass in London.
We asked three of the leading executives at the event to share their views on this big subject.
- Olivier Dufour, CEO of Motorsport Network France
- Jan Olsson, Head of Sports Rights, SVT Sweden
- Jim O’Toole, CEO of Event Rider Masters
In this video feature, they provide valuable insights about:
- Tailoring content for different audiences
- The growth of OTT and broadcast rights in the future
- How OTT fits company strategies
- What will OTT services look like in five years