One Week to go Until the 3rd Sport Innovation Summit
February 26, 2016
The largest sports hub of innovation and networking
Nowadays, pilule innovation is the key for growth in every aspect. That is why the experts in sports who seek to transform the industry contain innovation in their DNA.
Under this premise, ed Sport Innovation Summit is back for its third edition, pharmacy an event created and powered by Moveo Lab, which presents some of the great innovations in sports industry through world-class speakers who will inspire leaders.
In this forum, where 650 delegates, including Sports Federations & Professional Clubs, Brands and Sponsors, Sport Media, Startups, Athletes and Coaches, will gather with experts to build relationships with their peers and learn from different topics, such as:
– Digital engagement, keys to success: Twitter-Head of Sports Content; Juanfutbol-General Manager; AS Roma– Head of Digital & Social Media.
– Public Health: Harvard University-PH.D in Health Policy.
– Smart data to optimize athlete’s performance: Catapult-Latam & Southern Europe; Santos Laguna-Director of Football; FC Barcelona-Head of Technology.
– Fan economics & Fantasy sport: Toluca FC-Chief Business Officer; UFC – Fan Engagement; Sportsmanias-CEO & Co-Founder; Valencia FC – Head of Business Intelligence.
– Technology designing the future of sport: Kopin-CEO; Cornell University-Nanotechnology Laboratory; Under Armour– Designer Footwear.
– Innovative women leadership: Karla Wheelock– Mountaineering; Tamara Vega-Pentathlon; Laura Sánchez-Diving; Irma García-Boxing,
– Transforming concepts into business opportunities: Santos Laguna–Marketing & Sales Director; FIA Formula E – CMO Americas; Liverpool FC-Chief Media Officer.
– Storytelling & Amazing stories: Arrow Electronics-Global Director; Wings For Life-Colin Jackson; Rafa Ortiz-Kayaker.
– Special Guests: Femexfut – Héctor González Iñárritu; Indeporte – General Director. Global Sports Innovation Center-Director.
#SIS2016 will take place at the spectacular Centro Cultural Roberto Cantoral located in Coyoacan, in Mexico City, on March 2 & 3 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
“Creating the Sport Innovation Summit in Mexico City and inviting world-class speakers is key to inspire sport leaders throughout the country to move forward and innovate in order to improve the sport business.” Arnaud Drijard – CEO & Co-Founder of Moveo Lab and SiS.
And one way in which SiS drives innovation this year is by creating “SiS Startups”, a competition where up to 10 startups will have the opportunity to compete by presenting their innovative projects to SiS attendees and the winner will get mentorship from industry experts.
Arnaud, added, “Also, we would like to thank our sponsors and partners who have believed in this event and have helped it come true”. The brands that have joined SiS as Official Partners are: Powerade, Under Armour, Wings For Life, Marti and Sport City, which have significant benefits that allow them to link their brands to innovation.
“The Sport Innovation Summit is very important for leaders in sports industry, and as leaders in our business,
we naturally join this event” Emilio Trabulse, Marketing Director of Grupo Marti
“SiS is a sports forum in which we know they share our vision, that is why we decided to join this amazing initiative”, Sergio Spinola, Brand Director of Powerade at Coca-Cola Mexico.