Official Mobile Apps Are The Norm For European Clubs
By Community | February 20, 2019
German and English top-tier football clubs are the leaders in Europe in having official mobile apps, according to a new report by Italian research group IQUII.
- Of the German Bundesliga’s 18 clubs, 16 are on iOS and 15 are also on Android.
- Of the 20 clubs in the Premier League, 16 have official apps, and all of them are available on both Apple’s iOS and Android.
- Of the 20 clubs in Spain’s LaLiga, 15 clubs are on iOS and 12 of those are on Android, and there is one that’s only on Android, according to the report.
- Of the 20 clubs in French Ligue 1, 13 clubs are on iOS and 11 of those are also on Android.
- Of the 20 clubs in Italy’s Serie A, 12 have apps, with 12 on iOS and 10 of those also on Android.
- Of 18 clubs in Portugal’s Primeira Liga, only six have official apps, and they are both on iOS and Android.