Merchandising Specialist – adidas
By iSportconnect | August 10, 2016
Location: Istanbul, therapy Turkey
Closing Date: 30th August 2016
This role is responsible for maximising the profitability of the EM North Franchise Sales Channel by managing the budgeting, buy cialis sales, vcialis 40mg terminal stock for the agreed merchandise group. It will build credible ranges and ensure the business buys the right product in the right quantities and size ratios for the varied local markets.
- – Support the implementation of key strategic priorities in line with the company and the Lead Market Merchandising Framework.
- – Support the Merchandising Manager (MM) in building the purchase plan by preparing a detailed analysis on previous buys.
- – Manage the option and space management tool in-season and propose to the MM a change in space/options based on performance KPIs.
- – Prepare a detailed analysis on ratio management and recommend the same to the internal teams.
- – Prepare and analyse key merchandising reports that can be reported to the team on a weekly basis.
- – Ensure reports are defined to effectively manage end-of-season management.
- – Identify and contribute to the continuous improvement of all merchandising systems and tools.
- – Support the implementation of stock replenishment process.
- – Contribute to the development of a merchandising training program.
- – Action the optimal flow of merchandise incl. fulfilment of product/marketing introduction deadlines/capacity planning.
- How to Apply
- Click HERE to apply