Sports Marketing Analytics Manager – Manchester United
About the job
At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets us apart from the competition.
Our people are as committed to the success of the company as the players are to winning trophies. We offer a unique and exciting working environment, excellent training, with recognition and rewards for the part each individual plays. Sounding good so far?
Alliances & Partnerships
Supporting our ambitions on and off the pitch by growing our revenues as a club. Working with businesses and organisations across the world, this team aims to develop and deliver long-term corporate alliances and the most measurably effective partnerships in sport.
The Sports Marketing Analytics Manager will own the robust measurement program that allows the Club to capture and demonstrate industry-leading marketing effectiveness to its global portfolio of commercial Partners.
- The role serves as an active advisor to Partnership Directors and the Planning team who are responsible for the success of the Partnerships and ultimately working towards successful renewal outcomes.
- The role will focus on building measurement solutions that enable partnership objectives to be measured using a variety of third-party and in-house bespoke tools.
- Advanced analytics and detailed reporting are provided to Partners to showcase success and uncover insights to optimise future activations.
- Utilising consumer data analysis to identify potential market segments interested in new products or services.
- The position will be responsible for line managing and elevating the skills of their staff member with a key focus on project delivery efficiency and quality of reporting output.
- Previous experience in an analytics role, with a focus on sports marketing, sponsorship, or marketing science.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to provide actionable insights from data.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Proficiency in managing and analysing data from various sources, including consumer research, social and digital platforms.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Qualtrics or similar software for conducting consumer research projects.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills to foster collaborative working relationships across the department. and Club more broadly.
- Proficiency in advanced statistical techniques, including A/B testing, regression, and correlation analysis.
- Previous experience using Social and digital data reporting platforms with strong familiarity with the associated metrics: SemRush, Adobe Analytics, BrandWatch, Audiense, Salesforce, Blinkfire, Google Ad Manager etc.
- Ability to synthesise complex analytics into clear, easily digestible reports for non-technical audiences that deliver clear recommendations aligning to department strategies.
- Familiarity with Q Research Software or Displayr
- In-depth understanding of sports marketing media equivalency metrics and their calculation process; advertising value equivalent (AVE), Nielsen QI or Gross Media Value (GMV) etc.
- Knowledge of attribution models and revenue impact modelling
- Data fusion compilation + analysis techniques
If you would like to join the team and be part of our mission, to win the United way, please submit your application by Friday 27th October 2023
Manchester United endeavour to respond to all job applications, however, please consider that we receive a high volume of applications, and this may not always possible.
We recognise the importance of safeguarding children and adults at risk at Manchester United, as part of this commitment this post is required to have a Disclosure and Barring Service check at the appropriate level, as well as full reference history.
Apply back to Jobs listings
Sussex Cricket Hove, Sussex Competitive salary and reward package Sussex Cricket are looking to identify an exceptional individual who is excited by the opportunity to…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 2 days ago
About the job Job Title – Web Writer Location – Stamford Bridge and Cobham Training Ground Hours – 6 Month FTC – 35 hours a…
About the jobLocation: Manchester At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets…
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 November, 2023
Position: Chief Executive Officer Place: Somerset County Cricket Club City: Taunton, Somerset £ Excellent + benefits Somerset CCC is looking to identify a suitably experienced…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 5 September, 2023