Job title: Customer Relations Manager
Based at: Sandown Park
Contract type: Fixed Term (up to 12 months)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Relations Manager to oversee the management of The Regional Customer Relations and Reception Teams, and all administration
- To ensure all customer requests and complaints in relation to ticketing, membership and general race day experience are handled effectively and in a timely manner.
- All complaints to be effectively logged communicated and resolved.
- To be responsible for administering the set-up of all BOB sheets for the Region’ tickets, ensuring tickets are on the system and everything is ready for the ‘go live days’
- To ensure that the website is correct in relation to ticket and membership prices
- To manage the Customer Service function on racedays and non racedays, including overseeing race day Customer Service
- To lead the regional customer relations executives, ensuring that tasks are set and completed in an efficient and timely manner, managing the regional workload
- To manage all aspects of Annual Badges for the year for the Region with the aim of exceeding budget. Ordering metal badges, car passes, pass cards to fulfill the delivery of the sales for the Region. Booking reciprocals with other courses.
- .To assist in the processing of ticketing transactions as required and support Jockey Club Ticketing.
- .To prepare pre and post raceday paperwork as required by the ops team, including all invoicing and ticket/badge requirements.
- Working closely with the Operations team for pre, raceday and post racing
- To manage all promotional literature for the members liaising with the marketing department on content
The successful candidate will;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Have understanding and knowledge of organizing large scale events
- Be experienced in managing a team of people
- Have experience of working in a Customer Service or relationship management role
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have ability to remain calm in a busy sometimes pressurised environment
The successful candidate will be required to work evenings and weekends to support racing when necessary.
The closing date for applications is 29th August We reserve the right to bring this date forward should we receive a large volume of applications.
At The Jockey Club people are at the heart of what we do and drive our success. We are inclusive and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. Diverse, collaborative teams are pivotal to our success and support the potential and growth of all our people.