We are looking for an experienced Partner Manager to build and drive the relationship with a strategic and technical partner. This is a key role in helping the Marketing Team deliver contractual entitlements, while constantly assessing their effectiveness in reaching partner KPIs.
Partner Manager – The role
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Partner Management to evaluate programme KPIs, define a strategy to achieve them and consolidate the relationship with a key team partner. This is a key role in helping the Marketing Team deliver contractual entitlements, while constantly assessing their effectiveness in reaching partner KPIs. You will be working in a tight-knit marketing team based across the UK and France with diverse skills and competencies and liaise with the wider Alpine Business Unit.
Partner Manager – The person
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Multi-year experience in sport sponsorship or marketing activation
- Understanding of the automotive industry (including new trends, connected cars, future of mobility, etc.)
- Familiarity with Renault Group and Alpine BU
- Understanding of contractual and legal issues
- Active interest in the evolution of Formula One technologies and regulations
- An understanding of technical/engineering partnerships
- English proficiency is essential, but a working knowledge of French, Spanish and other languages would be useful
- A good understanding of content and digital marketing
- CRM and KPI measurement experience
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to understand and encourage cultural diversity
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Proud to deliver best-in-class services as part of a team
Our offer to you
In return for your hard work and dedication we offer a team who is truly ambitious with their goals, with a unique and friendly working environment and competitive remuneration – including car schemes, pension, free onsite gym, subsidised canteen and many others.