We are looking for a Data Analyst to provide insight to the Commercial function, with the ultimate aim of improving supporter experiences and maximising commercial revenue.Who We AreWe are one of the most famous clubs in world football, with a rich heritage and history of success – read more about our history, here.Beyond that, we are passionate about our local community and, behind the scenes, we have a wide variety of opportunities and career paths for all. We have a very defined purpose: to act for a winning team, culture and community. We achieve this by ensuring we are courageous in the pursuit of progress, we champion our community and each other, and that we do the right thing (even when no one is looking).Your day-to-day
- Working within the Commercial Department to coordinate and manage reporting & data analysis requests from key stakeholders, ensuring work is prioritised and scheduled in line with the department strategy.
- Establishing and developing strong relationships with both internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Ensuring agreed service levels are monitored and met.
- Becoming the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in utilising the clubs data platforms (including Microsoft Azure suite, Databricks and SQL server) to produce best in class data analysis to key stakeholders.
- Analysing large datasets from multiple sources to produce insight & identify trends.
- Working alongside the business Intelligence team to create and maintain calculations on key data sets which drive efficiencies for our BI tool (Tableau).
- Working alongside Business Intelligence team to develop key visualisation and dashboards to communicate insight and trends to key stakeholders.
- Collaborating with the Data Product Owner to identify data quality issues within the data warehouse, and working with internal and external data engineers to resolve them.
- Working with the Data Product Owner and internal and external data engineers to identify, understand and integrate new data sources into the data warehouse.
- Becoming an SME for the club’s supporter data to assist the Data Product Owner in identifying and managing all key data sources, that can be used to deepen our understanding of our global supporter base.
What We Are Looking For
- Previous experience in data analysis or a related field.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Data Bricks (Desirable).
- Experience with a data visualisation tool (e.g. Tableau, Power BI).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and insights in complex datasets.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present data-driven insights to stakeholders.
- Experience with DAX (Desirable).
- Demonstrate a passion for data and achieving good outcomes for stakeholders.
- Comfortable with dissecting information and turning it into succinct business. requirements.
- Ability to hold both technical & non-technical conversations.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Focused & good attention to detail.
Why choose us At Arsenal, we want everyone to feel a sense of trust and belonging, so we are proud of both our club values and also what we offer to our employees. As one of our Gunners, you will receive:
- An exciting reward and recognition scheme
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with your length of service
- Great internal learning and development programmes
- Priority access to apply for match tickets
- A competitive health and wellbeing benefits package
- A leading Employee Assistance Programme
- Great discounts with some of our Partners
Arsenal for EveryoneArsenal for Everyone is our commitment to promoting and embracing equality, diversity and inclusion, so that everyone connected to the club feels like they belong to the same Arsenal family. We believe that diversity of background, skills and experience drives our success on and off the pitch. Disability Confident LeaderWe are a Disability Confident Leader. We actively welcome applications from people with disabilities and long-term health conditions. If you need disability-related adjustments to the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.If you are likely to meet the definition of being a ‘disabled person’ according to the Equality Act 2010, we will offer you an interview if you meet the minimum criteria for a role. Please choose the option of a guaranteed interview on your application form. The information you share with us about your health or disability will not be used in recruitment decisions.