Venue Hospitality Infrastructure Manager – FIFA Qatar 2022
About the job
FIFA and the Qatar LOC has created a new Joint Venture, which will be responsible for the operational delivery of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022TM.
This role is key to ensuring the successful delivery of the Commercial Hospitality Programmes with focus on the readiness of all technical aspects of Power, Utilities and Overlay builds and providing support to stakeholders where remedial action is required.
- Directly responsible for ensuring construction readiness and overlay installation of Hospitality Facilities, Requirements, Utilities (power, Water/Sewage, IT&&, CATV) and Overlay for Indoor hospitality Areas (including kitchens) and Hospitality Villages.
- Prepares any necessary paperwork for the handover of the HOS facilities, indoor and outdoor, from SC/Q22 to the Rights Holder.
- Attends all HOS inspections, including the FIFA-LOC inspection, Rights Holder inspections, Affiliates Visits, Supplier visits etc. Reports on the inspection to FIFA HOS, ensures issue resolution at venue level.
- Ensures updated technical documentation from FIFA/MH for all HOS facilities and utilities (power, water/sewage, IT&T, CATV etc) is correctly distributed to the LOC Venue Team, Overlay supplier and Stadium constructor, etc.
- Ensures operational readiness of Hospitality Infrastructure and Utilities, such as: Maintenance of facilities (HVAC, lifts/escalators, kitchen systems, hydraulic systems, CATV, and other stadium-owned equipment in general), Power availability (including ensuring generator operations and maintenance as per HOS needs/schedule), Logistic Routes, etc; including on match days.
- Acting as FIFA HOS first point of contact at the Venue for Infrastructure related issues.
- As part of venue HOS team, provides feedback, operational readiness status and general support during key operational phases to Venue Management Team.
- Any other duties that may be required.
Qualifications and experience
- Experience as venue manager either in Hospitality or Infrastructure at multi stadium events
- 5 years’ experience of mega events
- 2 years’ project management
- 2 years’ experience of management of multiple suppliers
- Technical, architectural or design experience
- Excellent knowledge of infrastructure and overlay delivery management
- Experience of large-scale event operations
- Experience in high volume, multi-site 5* Hospitality operations and delivery
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Arabic would be an advantage
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Applications Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Apply back to Jobs listings
About the job Job Title – Web Writer Location – Stamford Bridge and Cobham Training Ground Hours – 6 Month FTC – 35 hours a…
About the jobLocation: Manchester At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets…
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 November, 2023
Position: Chief Executive Officer Place: Somerset County Cricket Club City: Taunton, Somerset £ Excellent + benefits Somerset CCC is looking to identify a suitably experienced…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 5 September, 2023
British Gymnastics has the following permanent full-time post: E-commerce Manager 37 hours per week Salary range circa £45,000 per annum (dependent upon experience) 39 days…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 1 September, 2023