Senior Manager, Fan Intelligence – NHL
Founded in 1917, the National Hockey League (NHL®) is the premier professional ice hockey league in the world, and is one of the major professional sports leagues in the United States and Canada. With more than 600 employees across offices in New York, Toronto and Montreal, the NHL is a global sports and entertainment organization committed to building healthy and vibrant communities using the sport of hockey to celebrate fans of every race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, and socio-economic status. At the NHL, we are looking for dynamic, energetic and impactful individuals who are committed to doing the same by sharing in our philosophy that Hockey is for Everyone – and inclusion belongs on the ice, in the locker rooms, boardrooms and stands.
Benefits to working at National Hockey League include:
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision insurance effective on the date of hire
- 401(K) Plan and Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Annual Bonus
- Generous PTO policy
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Paid Company Holidays
The Sr. Manager, Fan Intelligence will provide subject matter expertise, technical expertise and thought leadership in the area of Fan Intelligence through first-party fan research on behalf of the NHL League office and the 32 Clubs. The collection of first party research, as well as the analysis and reporting of that research is of critical importance to the NHL and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a marked difference for all League organizations.
- Lead survey design for league benchmarking survey over multiple waves throughout each season
- Wield advanced Tableau skills to display survey results on a Club-by-Club basis and across the League as a whole, in both standardized and ad hoc reporting presentations
- Utilize market research and analysis experience to guide League and Club stakeholders in interpreting research data and fan input
- Lead information sharing and consultative guidance efforts with Clubs through identification of insights and action items regarding League Fan Research Studies
- Collaborate across the Fan Engagement & Analytics department to provide guidance on all initiatives aimed at better understanding our fans’ interests and preferences
- Support email marketing and paid media efforts with insights for optimizing fan response and engagement
- College degree
- 4+ years’ work experience
- At least four years of relevant experience
- Collaborative, team-driven approach to projects and execution
- Open and clear communicator
- Experience with large-scale survey platform (ideally Qualtrics)
- Advanced skills and experience in Tableau and Tableau Prep, both to use and to teach others
- Strong written and verbal communication (including editing) skills.
- Excellent proof-reading and grammatical skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work effectively across departments and teams
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through
- Highly motivated with ability to work independently with discretion
When applying, please be sure to include a cover letter with your salary expectations for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. NO EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Apply back to Jobs listings
Sussex Cricket Hove, Sussex Competitive salary and reward package Sussex Cricket are looking to identify an exceptional individual who is excited by the opportunity to…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 29 November, 2023
About the job Job Title – Web Writer Location – Stamford Bridge and Cobham Training Ground Hours – 6 Month FTC – 35 hours a…
About the jobLocation: Manchester At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets…
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 November, 2023
Position: Chief Executive Officer Place: Somerset County Cricket Club City: Taunton, Somerset £ Excellent + benefits Somerset CCC is looking to identify a suitably experienced…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 5 September, 2023