Senior Brand Manager, Communications – Adidas
- Responsible for Advertising of the adidas brand in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Responsible for Public Relations of the adidas brand in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Responsible for Partnership Publishing incl. content creation of the adidas brand in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Primary spokesperson for adidas in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Manage the advertising strategy and roll-out, in alignment with global direction.
- Manage the PR strategy and roll-out incl. a pro-active relationship with key media and influencers.
- Manage the Partner Publishing strategy and roll-out incl. a pro-active relationship with key partners.
- Manage the reputation of the brand incl. crisis communications.
- Manage the relationship with relevant internal stakeholders i.e. Global and European Brand Communications teams, other Benelux Brand Activation functions (Sports Marketing and Omnichannel Activation), Sales and Finance.
- Manage the agency and supplier network.
- Manage the Brand Communications budget.
- Manage the team.
- Internal: Global and European Brand Communications teams, other Benelux Brand Activation functions (Sports Marketing and Omnichannel Activation), Sales and Finance.
- External: Media, influencers, creative agencies, media agencies, production agencies, PR agencies and (indirect) Sports Marketing partners.
Knowledge Skills And Abilities
- Proven outstanding communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Proven relationship management skills, internally and externally
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office related programs
- English (fluent, verbally and in writing)
- Dutch (fluent, verbally and in writing)
- French is beneficial
- Driving license
Requisite Education And Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Degree in Business Studies and/or Marketing or equivalent, preferably with a focus in Marketing; alternatively, equivalent combination of education and related working experience in the field of Brand Communications
- At least 5 years working experience, preferably in (Brand) PR and/or Communications in a consumer-focused industry
- Experience as company spokesperson incl. crisis communication
Apply back to Jobs listings
Sussex Cricket Hove, Sussex Competitive salary and reward package Sussex Cricket are looking to identify an exceptional individual who is excited by the opportunity to…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 29 November, 2023
About the job Job Title – Web Writer Location – Stamford Bridge and Cobham Training Ground Hours – 6 Month FTC – 35 hours a…
About the jobLocation: Manchester At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets…
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 November, 2023
Position: Chief Executive Officer Place: Somerset County Cricket Club City: Taunton, Somerset £ Excellent + benefits Somerset CCC is looking to identify a suitably experienced…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 5 September, 2023