Project Manager – DAZN
Are you looking for a Project Manager role that will allow you to use your commercial, technical and communication skills to improve the way we deliver campaigns for advertisers?
At DAZN 📺🥊⚽, commercial revenue is the backbone of our overarching business model. We work with advertisers & sponsors alike to deliver their campaign messaging to a DAZN audience in a meaningful & relevant way. Be it within a live broadcast, DAZN Originals content, shoulder programming or content published across our growing social ecosystem, DAZN can offer unique opportunities for brands to engage with sports fans.
In this role as Project Manager at DAZN, you´ll have the opportunity to manage and oversee the activation of brand projects across global DAZN’s channels. You will work hand-in-glove with the Global & Market Sales team who are constantly selling unique & innovative solutions to advertisers. And drive innovative solutions through robust relationships with internal production & content teams within the DAZN business.
You will understand the delivery of broadcast integration, custom content and media campaigns, be organised and communicate effectively to internal teams, but most of all you will be passionate about sport and delivering the very best service for our clients.🙂
This role can be based in Hammersmith, London
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Project Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Project manage multi-territory campaigns, including the workflow between market & Global teams, and other central functions to deliver successful campaigns.
- Support global Sales and Strategy teams with client proposals by being the source of truth for platform & broadcast executions.
- Work with the Global Sales team to implement innovative broadcast & digital campaigns that tie in with our client’s key objectives.
- Governance of market project management functions including creation of communications & documentation frameworks, to ensure the quality of output.
- Own the activation and optimisation of all campaigns to ensure they over-deliver against pre-defined quality & KPIs, incl. preparing and delivering timely and accurate reports for DAZN clients during and post campaigns.
- Maintain industry knowledge and trends to develop ideas for future campaigns and evaluate key campaign learnings and insights so that DAZN is constantly evolving and progressing our approach.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Previous experience in a project management role, preferably in the sports industry.
- Extensive knowledge of the sports media industry, including broadcast, digital and social media marketing.
- Experience in working with brands, rights holders, competition leagues or broadcasters.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple campaigns.
- Ability to communicate at all levels about the progress of campaign delivery and proven success working with internal teams and all levels of management.
- Exceptional people management and communication skills.
Even better if you have:
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel for reporting, sharing documents & building presentations on an ad-hoc basis.
- Creativity & Innovation; ability to generate and translate an idea into a product or service that creates value for an advertiser.
- Worked with a global subscription and/or digital media business and a keen interest in a variety of sports.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you’ll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We’re doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We’re using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we’re not going to stop.
If you’re ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you’re the kind of person who’s going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply back to Jobs listings
This is an exciting opportunity to join our iGolf team. iGolf is England Golf’s programme for non-members of golf clubs who do not hold a…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 2 hours ago
As the Senior Director Digital Growth - CONFIRMED, your role is to make CONFIRMED the leading branded channel for the premium streetwear consumer, growing our…
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posted: 3 days ago
The European Handball Federation’s Business Development and Marketing Department is looking to further strengthen its team with the appointment of a marketing manager.The successful candidate…
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posted: 3 days ago
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests,…
Location: Los Angeles, North America
Posted: 4 days ago
The Golden State Warriors are looking for a Manager to help improve our brand(s) and create engaging content for our various social media platforms. In…
Location: San Francisco , North America
Posted: 4 days ago
As a Premiership Rugby employee this role provides HR business partnering support to Premiership Rugby and also the United Rugby Championship based from our shared…
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 5 days ago
Sports: Rugby union
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Commercial Development Manager to support our fast-paced Marketing Team. In this role you will be providing support…
Location: Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Posted: 5 days ago
Sports: Formula 1
Job title: Content Lead Based at: Flexible on location. Although monthly travel to Sandown Park requirement. Contract type: Permanent Hours: 37.5 hours per week We have a fantastic opportunity…
Location: London, London
Posted: 6 days ago
Sports: Horse Racing