Product Manager, Content Distribution – DAZN
As a Product Manager for DAZN, you will be involved in the analysis and continuous development of the VOD Content Distribution platform serving our digital video service globally across PC, mobile, tablets, game consoles, connected TVs, Blu-ray players, and set-top boxes. You will collaborate with teams across product, design, operations, finance, marketing, commercial and the executive team to define a product roadmap and deliver it with internal and external development teams to grow the business.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. They will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We’re doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We’re using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we’re not going to stop.
Because for us, it’s all about Limitless Ambition – never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We’re growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that’s just the beginning. There’s so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you’re ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you’re the kind of person who’s going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
This role is based in Leeds (hybrid working available).
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working (remove if role is 100% office based with shifts e.g. Broadcast Ops), and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Product Manager – Content Distribution, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Own the VOD Content Distribution theme for DAZN’s Operating Tools and Systems, you will be responsible for leading how DAZN distributes our VOD media content and it’s metadata to our partners.
- Work with operational teams to shape requirements and define experiences that ensure DAZN’s on-demand content is delivered without restriction.
- Own the strategy for driving improvements to our current processes.
- Constantly analysing how we can simplify the business.
- Able to liaise with external suppliers to achieve short term projects
- Able to present to senior management from DAZN and 3rd parties
- Driven by personal insight, analytics and metadata trends, and use these to drive continuous improvements
- Obsession on metrics and KPIs
- Contribute to the development of detailed product requirements documents and technical specifications
- Work closely with the other DOTS and DAZN teams to ensure all dependencies, and holistic experiences are captured.
- Work closely with Operational Delivery teams to ensure that workflow and process changes are delivered smoothly and in a timely manner
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 1-3 years experience writing high quality user stories and acceptance criteria in an agile environment
- Excellent program organisation, product management, and coordination skills
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior management
- Understanding of the issues surrounding delivering on-demand video planning and distribution
- Understanding of the challenges of launching products in multiple markets
- Absolute passion for innovation
- Experience of managing 3rd party partners and suppliers
- Background of delivering business value; improve user and customer experience and providing maximum return on investment
- Pragmatic approach to feature prioritisation and compromises between designs and technical capabilities
- Experience of agile methodologies
Even better if you have:
- A degree, MBA or equivalent, relevant ongoing training and development
- General interest in sport a real advantage
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity – where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively
discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.
Apply back to Jobs listings
Sussex Cricket Hove, Sussex Competitive salary and reward package Sussex Cricket are looking to identify an exceptional individual who is excited by the opportunity to…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 29 November, 2023
About the job Job Title – Web Writer Location – Stamford Bridge and Cobham Training Ground Hours – 6 Month FTC – 35 hours a…
About the jobLocation: Manchester At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets…
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 November, 2023
Position: Chief Executive Officer Place: Somerset County Cricket Club City: Taunton, Somerset £ Excellent + benefits Somerset CCC is looking to identify a suitably experienced…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 5 September, 2023