Partnerships Officer – British Gymnastics
37 hours per week
Salary range £19,280 to £25,700 per annum (dependent upon experience)
39 days annual leave (including Bank Holiday and Company days) + 2 wellbeing days a year + weekly exercise and wellbeing hours
This is a dual based role working from Lilleshall National Sports Centre, nr Newport, Shropshire and home with weekly attendance at Lilleshall
We are the UK’s official governing body for gymnastics. We believe gymnastics has the power to amaze like no other sport and we strive to help every gymnast experience this, amazing themselves and others along the way. By working closely with our members and partners we aim to lead, support and inspire everyone in gymnastics to do amazing things.
Our Commercial team are looking for a Partnership Officer to support with the day-to-day activities of the team by providing an exceptional service to existing commercial partners and delivery their contracted rights; and to support the sales processes involved to attract new partners.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Be the first point of contact to all commercial partners ensuring regular contact between parties; building strong relationships that are mutually beneficial
- Ensure partners have a positive experience and find solutions to any queries that arise
- Create and maintain a partnership database, identifying commercial partners rights/contractual elements and producing weekly status reports
- Process invoices, sales orders and expenses through the finance system, in a timely manner
- Organising and attending meetings, creating agendas, and taking minutes where required, following up on actions in preparation for future meetings
- Plan and deliver each partners bespoke sets of right as per the pre-agreed contract
- Work with Marketing and Events to ensure the relevant rights are delivered at events, online and in marketing communications
- Create templates, procedures and documentation to support the set up and onboarding process of new partner acquisitions
Create case studies of partner activities, that can be used in sales conversations, liaising with internal stakeholders to gather information e.g. social media stats, news websites, coverage of events. Analysing data and converting this into engaging content.
Provide regular updates on partnership performance, identifying any areas for improvement/ concern
Further details can be found in the Role Profile
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills for working with senior stakeholders both internally and externally; including active listening, building relationships, collaboration, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to converse with people at all levels within an organisation.
- A strong self starter, to be able to work independently
- Strong organisational skills– able to manage the individual needs of multiple commercial partners and at any one time. Thorough planning is essential to ensure successful commercial delivery.
- Good understanding of IT packages, Microsoft Office, excel, outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Teams
- Basic data collection and analysis, being able to interpret figures and present/create compelling information
- Discretion and confidentiality when dealing with stakeholders and commercial terms for existing and prospective partners
- Ability to think creatively when suggesting ideas, creating processes and case studies
How to apply
We value diversity of views and contributions and have a strong commitment to equality and inclusion. We aspire to have a workforce that is diverse and representative of all sections of society. We are particularly keen to receive applications from women, people with disabilities, people from ethnically diverse communities, people from the LGBTQ+ community because these groups are often under-represented within our workforce.
As part of our monitoring process we ask for your support in completing our Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form
To apply for this post click ‘Apply Now’ to upload your CV and covering letter. Please include in your covering letter details of how you meet the requirements of the role, as outlined in the Role Profile.
Please note your Covering Letter and CV will need to be uploaded as one document.
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Sunday 24th July 2022
Interview date: Wednesday 10th August 2022.
Interviews will be held at Lilleshall National Sports Centre, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 9AT
Apply back to Jobs listings
This is an exciting opportunity to join our iGolf team. iGolf is England Golf’s programme for non-members of golf clubs who do not hold a…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 6 hours ago
As the Senior Director Digital Growth - CONFIRMED, your role is to make CONFIRMED the leading branded channel for the premium streetwear consumer, growing our…
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posted: 3 days ago
The European Handball Federation’s Business Development and Marketing Department is looking to further strengthen its team with the appointment of a marketing manager.The successful candidate…
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posted: 3 days ago
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests,…
Location: Los Angeles, North America
Posted: 4 days ago
The Golden State Warriors are looking for a Manager to help improve our brand(s) and create engaging content for our various social media platforms. In…
Location: San Francisco , North America
Posted: 4 days ago
As a Premiership Rugby employee this role provides HR business partnering support to Premiership Rugby and also the United Rugby Championship based from our shared…
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 5 days ago
Sports: Rugby union
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Commercial Development Manager to support our fast-paced Marketing Team. In this role you will be providing support…
Location: Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Posted: 5 days ago
Sports: Formula 1
Job title: Content Lead Based at: Flexible on location. Although monthly travel to Sandown Park requirement. Contract type: Permanent Hours: 37.5 hours per week We have a fantastic opportunity…
Location: London, London
Posted: 6 days ago
Sports: Horse Racing