Marketing Manager – Quidich
At Quidich, marketing is about understanding people – and building awareness about our services. We’re
looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our
ideal candidate has experience developing and executing content/ digital marketing campaigns while
managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well
as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
● Designing marketing strategies and supervising the creation of promotional messages.
● Developing and deploying successful marketing campaigns and owning their implementation
from ideation to execution.
● Optimizing content for publication across various organic and paid marketing channels.
● Planning and managing content creation, content curation, copywriting, social media channels,
paid social media campaigns, email marketing campaigns and marketing events.
● Managing all social media channels on a daily basis such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and
Instagram, adapting content to suit different channels.
● Producing valuable and engaging content for our website and publishing blogs that attract and
convert our target groups optimized according to search engines (SEO).
● Maintaining and reporting on a Marketing Performance Dashboard that consists of social media
insights and website traffic data (using Google Analytics).
● Building strategic relationships and partnering with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
● Managing the marketing team, including budgets and targets allocated at the start of the year.
● Playing the role of a growth hacker and identifying, developing & optimizing growth channels to
drive conversion and revenue growth.
● Analyzing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to
help shape future marketing strategies.
Qualifications, Skills, and Competencies
● Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across
channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
● Exceptional knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture,
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
● Graduate/post graduate in Marketing, Communications, Public relations, Business Management.
● Minimum experience of 4 to 5 years, B2B Marketing experience Preferred.
● Be passionate about sports
Additional Qualifications, Skills, and Competencies
● Experience in managing a team.
● A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
Reporting To: CEO
- Joining Date: Immediate
Apply back to Jobs listings
Sussex Cricket Hove, Sussex Competitive salary and reward package Sussex Cricket are looking to identify an exceptional individual who is excited by the opportunity to…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 4 days ago
About the job Job Title – Web Writer Location – Stamford Bridge and Cobham Training Ground Hours – 6 Month FTC – 35 hours a…
About the jobLocation: Manchester At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets…
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 November, 2023
Position: Chief Executive Officer Place: Somerset County Cricket Club City: Taunton, Somerset £ Excellent + benefits Somerset CCC is looking to identify a suitably experienced…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 5 September, 2023