HRIS Coordinator – International Olympic Committee
Department: Human Resources
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Contract Type: Fixed-term (until 31.12.2024)
Activity Level: 100%
Entry date: 01.10.2022
Our HR team is growing and we are seeking an HRIS Coordinator to support our team.
The HRIS Coordinator is responsible for the maintenance and support of the Human Resources Information System, SAP HCM, SuccessFactors, including project support, and day to day system activities. The ideal candidate for this role is organized, process driven and has a great attention to detail. He/She must be comfortable in working independently, with the flexibility to change priorities, as the needs of the department change.
Individuals who thrive at the IOC exhibit the following success skills – Agility, Collaboration, Engage & motivate, Communication, Ownership, Result-oriented.
Coordinate HRIS support resolving incidents on various HR platforms
- Deliver first class customer service by investigating, troubleshooting, resolving incidents and requests, and communicate effectively
- Resolve incidents and ensure maintenance on HRIS platforms as level 1 of support
- Coordinate incidents resolution with external providers (support level 2 and 3)
Drive actively continuous improvement on HRIS platforms and HR Analytics
- Support HR team to improve and optimize HR processes
- Understand business requirements – Act as a Business Analyst
- Work closely with IT Administrators and other HRIS stakeholders to implement change requests and other improvements
- Create and update training manuals, process documents and policies
Work closely with the Talent Management team to proactively identify training requirements for individual end users and teams, Bring support to the various projects within the IOC corporate program People Management 2020+5
- Provide project management and subject matter expertise for HRIS helping to successfully rollout new solutions
- Provide support and coordination to the projects held by HR
Technical IT and personal competences
- At least 2 years of professional experience with a combination of SAP ECC (PA/OM/PT), SAP SuccessFactors modules : Recruitment Management, Performance and Goals, Succession and Development, Employee Central (nice to have).
- Experience with PowerBi and Peopledoc UKG is an asset.
- Strong problem solving, business analysis skills with expertise acquired in HR Business environment.
- Excellent command of the corporate tools and ability to follow the internal user rules (Outlook, O365, etc.).
- Fluent in French and English proficiency.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Behavior and attitude
- Respect of Olympic values and for internal rules of conduct and all instructions and procedures in place (information security, Code of Ethics, project management methodology, etc.).
- Collaboration and transfer of knowledge.
- Ability to express orally and in writing ideas or facts clearly and credibly with the aim of convincing and influencing all types of interlocutor.
- Ability to remain focused on the words of his/her interlocutor so as to identify the important information in oral communication.
- Positive attitude, open minded.
- A passionate team member.
- High level of adaptability in a continually evolving situation.
- Patience, diplomacy and flexibility.
- Diligence and discretion combined with solid professional ethics.
- Enthusiasm, reactivity and efficiency.
Apply back to Jobs listings
Sussex Cricket Hove, Sussex Competitive salary and reward package Sussex Cricket are looking to identify an exceptional individual who is excited by the opportunity to…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 29 November, 2023
About the job Job Title – Web Writer Location – Stamford Bridge and Cobham Training Ground Hours – 6 Month FTC – 35 hours a…
About the jobLocation: Manchester At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets…
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 November, 2023
Position: Chief Executive Officer Place: Somerset County Cricket Club City: Taunton, Somerset £ Excellent + benefits Somerset CCC is looking to identify a suitably experienced…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 5 September, 2023