Head of Marketing and Technology – DAZN
How does revamping our Ad Operations and Marketing Technology team sound like? How about reshaping our Ad Operations strategy on a global scale? If you are in for a challenge like this, now is the time to apply and start the conversation!
Here at DAZN you’ll find rapid growth and an always evolving, improving marketing function and a truly international team. With your experience in AdOperations and your hands-on, yet strategic mentality you’ll get full reigns to define best practices and coach your team member, our AdOps Executive.
As our new Head of Marketing Technology and Ad Operations you will be owning the development of our tagging strategy, leveraging tag management solutions (GTM), omni-channel measurement solutions (CDP’s like Segment), web (Google Analytics), and app analytics tools (AppsFlyer).
You’ll also get to collaborate with our wider marketing team – from central teams such as your paid media colleagues to our world-class marketing analytics team and occasionally also our marketing teams in-market.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Head of Marketing Technology & Ad Operations, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Continually assess the ad technology landscape and look to design the ad tech architecture of tomorrow – including ad delivery, piping data into BI dashboards, and enabling machine learning optimization models.
- Develop a tagging strategy leveraging tag management solutions (GTM), omni-channel measurement solutions (CDP’s like Segment), web (Google Analytics), and app analytics tools (AppsFlyer).
- Represent Marketing Technology cross-functional collaboration with the rest of paid media teams and all partners and vendors, serving as their primary technical point of contact.
- Work closely with DAZN Technology and Product teams for full integration of marketing technology tech stack and for prioritisation in the development roadmaps.
- Continually identify technology measurement gaps and limitations within digital media products and campaigns, assisting in the development of custom solution tracking.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Extensive experience in Ad Tech / MarTech and Ad Ops type roles, preferably agency-side or client-side on large and complex accounts across multiple countries.
- Extensive ad measurement knowledge of multiple advertising platforms including Ad Servers (Campaign Manager), Bid Platforms (SA360, DV360, Google Ads, Social), Analytics/ MMP/ CDP Tools (Google Analytics, Firebase, Appsflyer, Segment), and tag management solutions (Google Tag Manager).
- First-class organizational and project management skills, to ensure you can drive projects, keep stakeholders updated, and deliver quality output.
- A deep knowledge of the privacy landscape changes to browsers (ITP, ETP, Chrome Privacy Sandbox), app updates (SKAN or Android Privacy Sandbox), attribution without IDs and how the industry adapts.
- A great understanding of server to server calls, APIs, and SDKs.
Even better if you have:
- A strong understanding of ad technologies by environments such as web, apps, and OTT/ CTV a plus.
- Fine-tuned communication, presentation, and influencing skills; with an ability to think creatively and present complex subjects in clear and simple terms
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you’ll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We’re doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We’re using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we’re not going to stop.
If you’re ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you’re the kind of person who’s going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply back to Jobs listings
About the job Job Title – Web Writer Location – Stamford Bridge and Cobham Training Ground Hours – 6 Month FTC – 35 hours a…
About the jobLocation: Manchester At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets…
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 November, 2023
Position: Chief Executive Officer Place: Somerset County Cricket Club City: Taunton, Somerset £ Excellent + benefits Somerset CCC is looking to identify a suitably experienced…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 5 September, 2023
British Gymnastics has the following permanent full-time post: E-commerce Manager 37 hours per week Salary range circa £45,000 per annum (dependent upon experience) 39 days…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 1 September, 2023