Head Of Insights – LiveScore Group
About the job
The Insights team is responsible for empowering stakeholders to make informed decisions, and a key part in fostering a data-driven culture throughout the business. With an abundance of data at our disposal our analysts provide senior leaders in the business with actionable recommendations through a range of analytical tools.
The core Insights functions cover all aspects of Marketing, Business and Media operations, with a view to optimising all functions. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing this operation, to make helpful contributions, to lead projects, and to assist in ongoing training. This is an excellent opportunity to join a core team within a rapidly expanding multi-sector, multi-territory organisation!
- Ensure data is central to business output, using it to continually increase customer value and adoption, understanding the usage of our products and services
- Understand all customer insight and data – using it to ask the right questions and make the right decisions
- Ensure that customer data is at the heart of decision making across the organisation, working with all customer insight and data to ask the right questions and make the right data driven decisions
- Be comfortable supporting analysts in presenting complex analysis to C-suite level stakeholders.
- Able to collaborate, work cross-functionally and communicate effectively across multiple business functions and geographies, including Acquisition, CRM, Data, Product, Brand & Commercial teams across our European and African businesses.
- Be someone who enjoys, and shows an appetite for, learning new skills and adopting new analytic methodologies and tools whilst being prepared to get into the details of the data warehouse.
- Provide strategic and analytic guidance to a team of high performing analysts by helping identify the correct analytic/statistical solution and supporting your team in creating insightful, actionable recommendations to stakeholders.
- Guide your team to deliver analyses and insights for stakeholders across the entire marketing department as well as at C-suite level, helping to drive business growth.
- Be able to deal with uncertainty to help your team decipher complex problems, select an ideal solution, translate into actionable requirements and when needed be “hands-on” in helping your team to review code and insights.
- Develop your team: You’ll be accountable for a team that empowers stakeholders and delivers results. You’ll need to coach individuals, input to technical discussions, recruit top talent and improve existing processes. You’ll be an example of LiveScore’s leadership principles and work to grow more leaders within your group.
Key Skills / Experience
- Proven experience in an Insights and Analytics position within either a sports betting or digital marketing agency environment.
- Advanced experience using GCP & BigQuery in a commercial setting.
- Proven experience managing, growing and developing a team of 10+ people.
- Excellent presentation skills alongside the ability to present to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working cross functionally in a global organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills.
- Commercially minded: You are always thinking about ways to improve the companies bottom line, and every decision you take is designed to maximise growth.
- Evidence based decision making: you are thorough in your assessment of the data, and you consider problems from multiple angles before deciding on the most appropriate course of action.
- Team obsessed: You find and cultivate talent to be capable of achieving outstanding results. You help develop the creative atmosphere to let your team innovate, while holding them accountable for making smart decisions and delivering results.
- Adept at handling uncertainty: You’re able to explore unfamiliar challenges and find solutions that others miss. You’re quick to identify any gaps in the team and can find the right person to fill them to best deliver value for the business.
- Adaptive to change: Things move quickly at LiveScore, you will need to be flexible and eagerly throw yourself into new challenges.
- Relationship focused: As someone who is responsible for influencing people throughout the business, you will be adept at building relationships and cultivating participation from your team, and other senior stakeholders from around the business.
What can we offer?
- Performance bonus
- Private Healthcare scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Ride to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Virgin Tribe – access to exclusive Virgin offers and experiences
- Life Assurance (x3 salary)
- Contributory Pension Plan
- Festival summer and cracking Christmas parties
Welcome to LiveScore Group. We are home to LiveScore, LiveScore Bet and Virgin Bet, three of the most exciting brands in the sports and gaming industries today.
Whether it is LiveScore delivering real-time sports scores or free-to-air live streams to its 56 million monthly users across 200 territories, or LiveScore Bet and Virgin Bet offering innovative and trusted sportsbook betting opportunities, we bring our audiences closer than ever to the sports they love with our best-in-class products.
This is a truly exciting time to consider joining our team within the LiveScore Group. Across our core brands at LiveScore, LiveScore Bet and Virgin Bet we are offering the chance to work in the heart of the sport industry, as we look to quickly expand our successful, privately-owned business.
With offices and roles based in London, Stoke, Galway, Vienna, Gibraltar, Lagos and Prague, our staff are part of a truly international business that is training and growing together, and empowered to build a bright and rewarding future.
Anzo Group (holding company to LiveScore Group and Roxor Gaming)
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. The I.D.E.A (Inclusion, Diversity, Equality, Awareness) Forum is Anzo Group’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, critical to our business and fundamental to everything we do. Anzo Group are Disability Confident Committed – committed to ensuring that our recruitment and selection process is inclusive and accessible.
Apply back to Jobs listings
Sussex Cricket Hove, Sussex Competitive salary and reward package Sussex Cricket are looking to identify an exceptional individual who is excited by the opportunity to…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 29 November, 2023
About the job Job Title – Web Writer Location – Stamford Bridge and Cobham Training Ground Hours – 6 Month FTC – 35 hours a…
About the jobLocation: Manchester At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets…
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 November, 2023
Position: Chief Executive Officer Place: Somerset County Cricket Club City: Taunton, Somerset £ Excellent + benefits Somerset CCC is looking to identify a suitably experienced…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 5 September, 2023