Head of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion – Mercedes AMG Formula One Team
The successful candidate will be the lead specialist on equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI), holding primary responsibility for the development and implementation of Mercedes-Benz Grand Prix’s (MGP) EDI strategy and objectives. Together with the Chief People Officer and Senior Management Team, you will actively drive the EDI agenda at MGP to help take our culture of inclusion and psychological safety to the next level while ensuring a framework of compliance with the relevant legislation. You will act as the central point of expertise supporting the team at every level.
Key Accountabilities (Duties)
- To develop MGP’s EDI strategy, objectives, and measures with the Senior Management team.
- To influence and provide guidance on how to operationalise MGP’s EDI strategy & objectives.
- Actively guide the team to further embed EDI practices into processes including recruitment and selection, performance review, talent and career development etc.
- Review, challenge and improve current policies, procedures and practices in line with our See it, Say it, Fix it philosophy.
- Be pro-active in updating EDI related policies in line with legislative changes and internal practices.
- Ensure internal and external communications reflect our programme of activities and strategy.
- Establish, lead and support projects / working groups / mentors as appropriate to focus on key EDI opportunities together with the Team’s management committees.
- To establish and be the point of contact for our collaborations with partners who support our strategic goals (including Mullberry Trust, Stemettes, AFBE, Sutton Trust, Disability Forum).
- Get involved and lead to ensure that EDI ‘events’ achieve their objectives.
- Own the data and reporting relevant to EDI agenda, identify trends, risks and opportunities.
- Design and deliver of EDI training, various materials that support the learning and development of team members.
- Provide individual support to staff when required.
- Manage the EDI budget and allocation of resources.
- Lead audit and the closing of all actions.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with senior leaders and achieving change.
- Deep understanding of employment legislation relating to equality and diversity as well as the commercial and competitive benefits of diversity principles and experience of keeping policies and procedures up to date and relevant.
- Successful record of design and delivery of EDI interventions.
- Understanding of the diversity issues in STEM.
- Experience of providing solutions to EDI issues and taking opportunities to improve at all stages of the employee lifecycle.
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate to find innovative and practical solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to work at both strategic and operational levels.
- Ability to investigate, compile and analyse data to identify key trends, write reports, provide and deliver on action plans based on the data.
We demand the best from our people. So it’s only right we reward them with the best benefits. That’s why we offer a competitive package, including: a generous bonus, life assurance, private medical cover, Mercedes company car lease scheme, 25 days holiday, on-site gym and subsidised restaurant facilities.
Apply back to Jobs listings
Sussex Cricket Hove, Sussex Competitive salary and reward package Sussex Cricket are looking to identify an exceptional individual who is excited by the opportunity to…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 3 days ago
About the job Job Title – Web Writer Location – Stamford Bridge and Cobham Training Ground Hours – 6 Month FTC – 35 hours a…
About the jobLocation: Manchester At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets…
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 November, 2023
Position: Chief Executive Officer Place: Somerset County Cricket Club City: Taunton, Somerset £ Excellent + benefits Somerset CCC is looking to identify a suitably experienced…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 5 September, 2023