Head of Content – Norwich City FC
Norwich City FC
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a creative, driven and motivated candidate to join the Communications Team at Norwich City Football Club in the role of Head of Content. The role will be responsible for the strategic delivery of the Club’s overall content creation and delivery across all channels. This includes overseeing and managing the Club’s editorial and video production teams whilst playing a key role in supporting other departments, and the delivery of their objectives.
This is a fantastic role for someone who is an expert in the use of social media and other alternative content distribution platforms, with the ability to analyse requirements and present practical solutions.
Key tasks/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic overview of the Club’s content, including but not limited to the management of scheduling, production, editing and posting.
- Lead, create and execute new content campaigns, as well as enhancing existing content to broaden the offering for fans on all digital platforms.
- Work collaboratively across the Club to manage the delivery of both football and non-football related content.
- Work closely with the Commercial/Marketing Team to develop new and innovative revenue opportunities.
- Management of the Content Team, including professional development and enhancing skillset of the video producers and journalists, identifying areas of development in order to drive execution and foster innovation.
- To drive new and exciting editorial and video content produced by Content Team
- Development of a social media strategy to ensure growth on social media and content distribution platforms, aiming for maximum conversion of users through the main Club sites.
- Work closely with the Head of Communications on delivery of all media output against objectives and support strategies to consistently improve.
- Production of visual and editorial content as and when required.
- To ensure a forward-thinking approach that identifies new opportunities, ideas and trends.
- Part of the Senior Leadership Team, to strategically influence content for the wider business requirements, including but not limited to Club, Academy, First Team, CSF and external eg. Club partner events.
The ideal candidate will have an outstanding working knowledge of content management systems and current multimedia distribution techniques. They will also have demonstrable experience in high-volume content production, and expertise in video production and editorial content.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Canaries, click ‘Apply’ now to become our Head of Content!
Closing date: Monday 27 June 2022
Norwich City Football Club are committed to ensuring equal opportunities are given to all and welcomes applications from all areas of the community regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.
Norwich City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in the workplace. Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out for this post. Engagement will be subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure.
Apply back to Jobs listings
About the job Job Title – Web Writer Location – Stamford Bridge and Cobham Training Ground Hours – 6 Month FTC – 35 hours a…
About the jobLocation: Manchester At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets…
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 November, 2023
Position: Chief Executive Officer Place: Somerset County Cricket Club City: Taunton, Somerset £ Excellent + benefits Somerset CCC is looking to identify a suitably experienced…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 5 September, 2023
British Gymnastics has the following permanent full-time post: E-commerce Manager 37 hours per week Salary range circa £45,000 per annum (dependent upon experience) 39 days…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 1 September, 2023