CRM Campaign Manager – International Olympic Committee
About the job
Department: Digital Engagment Department
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Contract Type: Open-ended
Activity Level: 100%
Entry date: 01.11.2022
Application deadline: 25.08.2022
As the CRM Campaign Manager, you will support CRM retention programs that will maximise audience engagement opportunities during Games Time period and the retention of audiences within Olympic digital properties during Flame-to-Flame period. Reporting into the CRM Retention Senior Manager, you will bring to life the CRM strategy and manage the campaigns daily in partnership with our agency partners.
You will partner closely with teams across the IOC to integrate stories and content from across the Olympic Movement to engage with audiences through CRM channels such as emails and push notifications. A keen eye for creative detail and solid understanding of CRM marketing best practices will help support the design, development and evolution of the wider IOC CRM strategy.
- Support CRM programs and campaigns from briefing to execution, including preparation of templates, validation of audiences, selection of content, internal validation, approval of proofs, send-out management and reporting.
- Work closely with global agencies in charge of CRM operations.
- Support on CRM retention projects in coordination with internal and external stakeholders including global agencies, partners, OCOGs, content, ticketing and communication teams.
- Working closely with the content team, stakeholders from Digital Engagement & Marketing department, the communication team, support on implementing the email marketing calendar and ensure integration into wider marketing activities across IOC.
- Support the development and evolution of the CRM Campaign Strategy, in line with the overall Retention Strategy, with a data driven approach to enhance direct-to-people engagement programs. Develop segmentation strategies to drive personalised programs and CRM campaigns for global or targeted audiences.
- Work with the content team to define content that is relevant to improve the engagement of audiences.
- Work with the commercial and partner team to maximise the media value generated through CRM campaigns.
- Co-ordinate with IOC brand and marketing team to develop creatives and templates for emails.
- Increase the engagement of audiences by optimizing the cadence of CRM e-mails and push notifications as well as their content and the targeted segment.
- Ensure excellent relationships with our internal teams as well as with our external service providers
- Stay abreast of latest email marketing, methodologies and adopt/adapt them to the evolving needs of the IOC.
- Proven experience in executing global consumer direct marketing programs.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of direct-to-consumer CRM solutions with expertise in SalesForce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Confirmed experience of working with consumer insights and data to drive marketing plans
- Knowledge and expertise at working on international, multi-region campaigns
- Experience of working with or in the Japanese market
- Extensive experiences working between marketing & content teams
- Broad knowledge, passion and understanding of media / audience measurement tools and protocols, digital analytics, tools and protocols, social analytics, tools and protocols.
- Fluency in email marketing best practices, including, but not limited to, spam, GDPR and data retention policies
- English fluency. Japanese an advantage
- Excellent command of the corporate tools and ability to follow the internal user rules (Outlook, etc.).
Come and join an organisation where the spirit of inclusion, gender equality and diversity is embedded in its DNA and which focuses on what unites us – a passion for sport and its values. Work in a flexible and rewarding environment which offers competitive employee benefits and numerous incentives to live a sustainable, healthy and active life. By joining us, you become part of the Olympic Movement and help to build a better world through sport. You will have the opportunity to work with people of more than 70 nationalities.
Apply back to Jobs listings
About the job Job Title – Web Writer Location – Stamford Bridge and Cobham Training Ground Hours – 6 Month FTC – 35 hours a…
About the jobLocation: Manchester At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets…
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 November, 2023
Position: Chief Executive Officer Place: Somerset County Cricket Club City: Taunton, Somerset £ Excellent + benefits Somerset CCC is looking to identify a suitably experienced…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 5 September, 2023
British Gymnastics has the following permanent full-time post: E-commerce Manager 37 hours per week Salary range circa £45,000 per annum (dependent upon experience) 39 days…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 1 September, 2023