Content Operations Manager – FA
The Football Association [The FA] is the not-for-profit governing body of football in England. It is responsible for promoting and developing every level of the game, from grassroots through to the professional game, and generates significant revenue to support investment into English football each year.
The FA oversees England international teams across men’s, women’s, youth and disability football, as well as running the National League System and FA Competitions including the Emirates FA Cup, Barclays FA Women’s Super League, FA Women’s Championship, and Vitality Women’s FA Cup, and the world-class facilities of Wembley Stadium and St. George’s Park, all with a purpose to Unite the Game and Inspire the Nation.
90 minutes to change our world
We are exciting to be searching for a Content Operations Manager, who will specifically manage our technical workflow processes across content production and outsourcing with the aim of maximizing our capability, output and reporting to ensure delivery of a high standard across our England and FA Competitions channels.
- WORKFLOW AUTOMATION: Development of technical workflows that utilise automation to communicate to stakeholders and maximise data tracking and reporting.
- MANAGING DOCUMENTATON: Manage workflows where key documents are centralised, accessible and updated regularly (via Microsoft Sharepoint) and relevant paperwork for rights and contracts are filed and managed alongside health and safety, permissions, and assistant supervisory guidelines for maximum clarity and accountability.
- BUDGET MANAGEMENT: Management of multiple budget lines and processes (including digital dashboards), leading regular stakeholder meetings, monitoring detailed month by month phased spend and developing further automation for prompt onboarding, payments and reporting.
- EQUIPMENT PROCESS SUPPORT: Lead management for FA owned equipment including purchasing, hiring and maintenance with regular review.
- PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT: Leading the streamlining of booking production resource, ensuring all processes, rates and contingencies are clear and consistent, working alongside supporting agencies and communicating clearly with all external providers around production via call-sheets and supported workflows.
- STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT: Work across our key brands as a central point of contact across high profile calendar events and tournaments for best way of managing resource against and ensuring clear roles and responsibility, as well as briefing and debriefing.
- ACCREDITATION AND EVENT MANAGEMENT: Oversee processes for team accreditation requirements and be a central point for key organisations (UEFA/FIFA) and FA depts (broadcast, media ops and events) across matchdays and tournaments.
What we are looking for?
- Building of advanced workflows using automation.
- Working with freelancers and external production companies.
- Production equipment hire, purchase and management.
- Delivering end to end production.
- Handling complex production budgets.
- Working with important and high-profile stakeholders.
- Calm under pressure.
- Managing centralised documents for budget planning.
- Project Management.
- Working with project management tools (Asana, Trello, Slack…etc.)
- Expert experience of MS Excel, and other Microsoft Office products.
- Elevated level of numeracy and problem solving.
- Attention to detail and proactivity.
- Agency and freelancer management.
- Effective communication and relationship-management skills.
- Social media platforms and trends.
- Broadcast rights and embargoes.
- Working on large sporting events.
- Assisting management of a small production team.
- Working with multiple agencies.
- Working with talent agents and agencies.
- Basic Health and Safety knowledge.
- Ability to create presentations and present to a wide range of key stakeholders.
- Ability to build dashboards utilising Power BI or similar software.
What we can offer you?
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary.
Please be aware that unless you are on a homebased contract, your contract with The FA will specify a fixed location of either Wembley Stadium, St. George’s Park or our Processing Centre.
We currently work within a hybrid working model whereby the expectation is to work from your contractual location for part of the week, and as and when required by the team. The remaining days can be worked remotely. We will continue to monitor this model and it may be adjusted in future if deemed necessary.
Please note, due to the Men’s World Cup taking place in next month, we can confirm interview dates have been pre-planned in order to give our candidates as much notice as possible. The first stage of our process will be on Friday 4th and Monday 7th November, with second stages taking place Thursday 10th November.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your application.
Apply back to Jobs listings
About the job Job Title – Web Writer Location – Stamford Bridge and Cobham Training Ground Hours – 6 Month FTC – 35 hours a…
About the jobLocation: Manchester At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets…
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 November, 2023
Position: Chief Executive Officer Place: Somerset County Cricket Club City: Taunton, Somerset £ Excellent + benefits Somerset CCC is looking to identify a suitably experienced…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 5 September, 2023
British Gymnastics has the following permanent full-time post: E-commerce Manager 37 hours per week Salary range circa £45,000 per annum (dependent upon experience) 39 days…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 1 September, 2023