Community Rugby Marketing Manager – England Rugby
The Community Rugby Marketing Manager will develop and execute marketing campaigns which support the Rugby Development team at the RFU. This will include campaigns that aim to increase participation, improve retention of current players and increase the number of people volunteering, coaching and refereeing within community rugby clubs.
- Develop marketing campaign plans to deliver against objectives set by the Rugby Development team at the RFU. This includes full-contact XV-a-side rugby, The Touch Union, Volunteering, Refereeing, Coaching and other programmes and initiatives which look to recruit and retain people in the game.
- Oversee campaign delivery connecting insights, brand, content, CRM and communications teams across the RFU
- Assist in setting targets, monitoring performance against KPIs, delivering post-campaign analysis and insights
- Ensure audience insights and data capture are a part of all campaign development
- Develop creative briefs for external creative agencies and/or our in-house studio for creative assets
- Engage with external agencies where required including paid media agency and influencer agency
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure mutual objectives are met
- Be responsible for budget management where required
- Actively collaborate with colleagues to contribute to the development and delivery of the current strategic, business and operational plans
- Act as an ambassador for, and promote the best interests of the RFU, including the promotion of the RFU core values and BACK culture.
- Undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the post and the needs of the organisation
The skills and attributes outlined in this description are not exhaustive and we welcome candidates who can bring different relevant experiences to the role.
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- Demonstrable marketing management experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Track record in executive marketing plans
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams
- Effective written and verbal communicator with varying levels of stakeholders
- Committed to actively contributing to and building an inclusive BACK culture in your role and day to day behaviours.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent with relevant professional qualification (e.g. CIPR, CAM, CIM or equivalent)
- Previous experience within grassroots sport either playing, coaching or volunteering.
- Having worked in sports industry in a marketing capacity.
- All role holders must maintain an appropriate standard of confidentiality. Any disclosures of confidential information (including personal information kept on computer or other media) made unlawfully outside the proper course of duty will be treated as a serious disciplinary offence
- The role description, person specification, job level and job title may be subject to change at the discretion of the RFU and under business developments. Any changes will be communicated to the role holder as appropriate
- If you are a trans candidate applying for a job that requires a DBS check, please reach out to email@example.com or directly to our safeguarding team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to use the confidential sensitive application route. This will provide applicants with the choice not to have any gender or name information disclosed on their DBS certificate.
- During your application, we will ask questions about your identity. This information is considered highly confidential and will not be seen by hiring managers. You can find out more about why we ask these questions here.
- Please submit an anonymised CV with your application
Apply back to Jobs listings
About the job Job Title – Web Writer Location – Stamford Bridge and Cobham Training Ground Hours – 6 Month FTC – 35 hours a…
About the jobLocation: Manchester At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets…
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 November, 2023
Position: Chief Executive Officer Place: Somerset County Cricket Club City: Taunton, Somerset £ Excellent + benefits Somerset CCC is looking to identify a suitably experienced…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 5 September, 2023
British Gymnastics has the following permanent full-time post: E-commerce Manager 37 hours per week Salary range circa £45,000 per annum (dependent upon experience) 39 days…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 1 September, 2023