Communications Officer – London Sport
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Communications Officer to join the dynamic Commercial, Marketing & Communications team at London Sport. You will lead the implementation and delivery of multi-channel communications for Sport Tech Hub and London Sport Consultancy, as well as providing ad-hoc support to London Sport communication activities.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and grow Sport Tech Hub’s social media audience and online channels, and build awareness of London Sport Consultancy, by creating and managing the distribution of multi-channel content.
- Develop digital communications plans for the accelerator programme, reports, partnerships, news and case study publications related to both Sport Tech Hub and London Sport Consultancy.
- Deliver weekly and monthly newsletters to our stakeholders, sourcing new content and building of network.
- Provide support to the smooth operation of networking events, webinars, creating high-quality brand and marketing materials including presentations, brochures, social media graphics and other brand assets.
- Maintain and update content on the various London Sport websites including Sport Tech Hub and the relevant pages for London Sport Consultancy.
- Engage with and grow Sport Tech Hub’s community, publishing relevant posts, collecting news items, responding to enquiries and interacting with community members.
- Support the broader London Sport communications in the run up to project launches, conferences, award ceremonies and other busy periods.
Who you are:
- You have an excellent understanding of different social media channels and confidence in leading an online presence.
- You are a creative thinker that thrives in an innovative and collaborative environment.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are positive, proactive, welcome new challenges and will enjoy seeking new ways to improve our communications.
- You have lived experience of day to day life in London.
Apply back to Jobs listings
Sussex Cricket Hove, Sussex Competitive salary and reward package Sussex Cricket are looking to identify an exceptional individual who is excited by the opportunity to…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 4 days ago
About the job Job Title – Web Writer Location – Stamford Bridge and Cobham Training Ground Hours – 6 Month FTC – 35 hours a…
About the jobLocation: Manchester At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets…
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 November, 2023
Position: Chief Executive Officer Place: Somerset County Cricket Club City: Taunton, Somerset £ Excellent + benefits Somerset CCC is looking to identify a suitably experienced…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 5 September, 2023