One day to go until the iSportconnect Sports Performance Masterclass
By iSportconnect | April 20, 2016
The iSportconnect Sports Performance Masterclass is now just a day away and the excitement is building for what is shaping up to be a memorable event.
The event will take place in partnership with Elite Performance Partners at the Grange Hotel Wellington, London on 26th April with a number of high-profile delegates.
Among the panelists will be:
– Chris Earle, Head of Education at The Football Association
– Neil Black, Performance Director of UK Athletics
– Brendan Purcell, Performance Director of British Triathlon
– Les Reed, Executive Director at Southampton Football Club
– Ged Roddy, Director of Youth at the Premier League
– Mark Upton, Coaching Science Manager at the English Institute of Sport
– Mark Evans, Director of Capacity Consulting (Former Harlequins CEO)
– Chris Anderson, Managing Director of Coventry City Football Club
iSportconnect chairman Michael Cunnah said: “Following the success of last years Sports Performance Masterclass, we look forward to welcoming out delegates and the panelists to our latest masterclass at the Wellington. It is set to be an engaging and insightful event with an exciting panel with extensive experience in the field.
“We’d like to thank Elite Performance Partners for all their work in helping create what I’m sure will be a fantastic event.”
The iSportconnect Sports Performance Masterclass will be expertly moderated by David Slemen, Managing Director of Elite Performance Partners, the recruitment business specialising in placing senior leaders and expert practitioners into elite sports teams, governing bodies and federations.
The discussions will be held without the press and under Chatham House Rule, allowing for an open and free flowing debate.
Invitation Policy: The Sports Performance Masterclass is an exclusive invite only event to senior industry executives and other similar positions at governing bodies, federations, teams/clubs and brands only.
To register your interest please contact Elyse Gallacher at email@example.com.
In partnership with: