High Performance Manager – USA Taekwondo
By iSportconnect | September 23, 2016
Location: Colorado, arthritis USA
Closing Date: 15th October
The High Performance Manager is responsible for the day to day administration of the High Performance Department of USA Taekwondo.
Reports to: High Performance Director
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as primary liaison for all coaching education programs, see including scheduling and administration of coach training and seminars. Manage the registration and processing of the Associate Coach Quiz and handle logistics for level 1 and level 2 coach seminars.
- Manage annual Athlete Development Training Camps at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, physician and other locations. Perform all logistical duties and assist with marketing and and recruitment, acting as primary contact for all camps, disseminating camp information as needed.
- Manage event logistics for international elite teams, including the senior, junior and cadet national teams, the Paralympic national team and the Poomsae national team.
- Handle air/ground transportation, meals, lodging, medical supplies, registration and budget for international competitions.
- Expand coach/athlete education programs, including the USA Taekwondo webinar series. Manage monthly webinars, including recruitment, marketing and execution
- Develop the Paralympic Taekwondo Program, including coach and athlete recruitment; program development; training and competitions.
- Day to day management of the High Performance intern, including hiring, performance management and evaluations.
- Assist the High Performance Director in managing the High Performance budget.
- Assist the Events Department in the execution of USA Taekwondo national events.
- Occasional international and domestic travel required.
Duties and responsibilities may be revised at the discretion of the High Performance Director and at the direction of the Executive Director.
- Two years of experience working for a National Governing Body or other high performance sporting organization
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of U.S. Olympic Committee and NGB policies and procedures a plus.
How to Apply
Click HERE to apply