High Performance Manager – Softball Australia
By iSportconnect | September 1, 2016
Location: Melbourne, drugs Australia
Closing Date: 16th September 2016
To be considered for this role you will be an energetic dynamic leader with an ability to build relationships across a diverse range of stakeholders.
You will require a strong understanding of elite athlete performance with proven results in the development and leadership of a high performance program, ed along with experience in building a cohesive team culture.
You will also require:
- A tertiary level qualification in Sports Management, order Business Management or similar formal experience.
- Previous experience working within a national sporting organisation or similar structure and the delivery of associated national plans and programs.
- Proven experience in financial management of budgets.
- Proven ability to build and successfully implement long term strategic plans, supported by informed operational decisions.
- A sound understanding of all facets of high performance sport and the performance pathway.
- Previous experience as a High Performance Manager or Director as part of a national sporting organisation with similar demographics and objectives and a recognised high performance coaching qualification.
- How to Apply:
- Click HERE to apply