Future Sponsorship Kicks Off in Istanbul Today
By Community | November 27, 2012
Key players from across the sponsorship industry meet today at Future Sponsorship 2012.
Taking place from 28-29th November at Ulker Sports Arena in Istanbul, discount | and supported by Turkish Airlines and Euroleague Basketball, help Europe’s leading sponsorship conference will bring together senior level executives in the sponsorship industry from across the world. Turkish Football Federation, ambulance Turk Telecom, Sky Deutschland, Liverpool FC, Coca Cola, Ulker, Ramsey, Efes and AON are just some of the organisations attending the event.
With an impressive, international speaker line-up, this year’s seventh edition of the conference will focus on the prospects and growth of the sponsorship industry and how rights holders and sponsors can drive revenue growth through creative and innovative partnerships, looking at the global market as well as a focus on the emerging Turkish sponsorships.
Topics and Discussion Points Include:
Sponsorships that Break the Mold and Shape the Future
Getting Creative with Strong, Successful Activation Techniques and More Innovative Ways to Drive Revenue
How have Sky, as a Broadcaster worked with British Cycling to turn a traditional sponsorship into a unique property?
Tapping into Growth Markets, Effective Global Growth Strategies and Marketing Overseas
The ONE Team: Creating Positive Change through Reinforcing Social Responsibility Values and
Sponsorship and the Law: Can Sponsors Get Armstrong Money Back?
What Is a Sponsors Role in Delivering a Sustainable Olympic Games with Successful Legacy?
Destination Marketing Strategies. Promoting and Encouraging a Legacy from London 2012
What Is the True Value of an Olympic Sponsorship to the brand?
The impressive speaker line-up includes:
– Jordi Bertomeu, CEO, Euroleague Basketball
– Faruk Cizmecioglu, CMO, Turkish Airlines
– Stewart Kellett, Recreation and Partnerships Director – British Cycling
– Tricia Thompson – Sky’s Director of Cycling
– Laurent Colette, CMO, FC Barcelona
– Ragip Balciogu, MD, BEKO UK
– Sally Hancock, Director of Olympic Marketing and Sponsorship, Lloyds TSB
– Suzi Williams, Marketing and Brand Director, BT Group
– Olly Dale, Senior VP, Fenway Sports Group and Sales Director, Liverpool FC
– Norman Brodie, General Manager, Cadbury London 2012
– Carsten Schmidt, Chief Officer Sports, Member of the Management Board, Sky Deutschland AG
and many more..!
Further speakers and the full conference agenda can be seen at www.future-sponsorship.com