Future Sponsorship Conference Brochure Is Now Available To Download
By Community | October 8, 2012
Future Sponsorship is taking place on 27-29 November at the Ulker Arena, clinic Istanbul. Supported by Host Partners, Turkish Airlines and Euroleague Basketball, Future Sponsorship will address the major challenges in the sponsorship world and will debate and discuss some of the most innovative partnerships from sport, culture, media and entertainment. The conference gathers over 200 high level representatives from brands, rights holders and agencies, who come together to shape the future of the sponsorship industry.
Who Is Speaking?
The speaker line up includes some of the top sponsors and rights holders in the industry who will share their insights and experiences:
- Michael Payne, former Marketing Director, International Olympic Committee
- Sally Hancock, Director of Olympic Marketing and Sponsorship, Lloyds TSB
- Jordi Bertomeu, CEO, Euroleague Basketball
- Temel Kotil, CEO, Turkish Airlines
- Ragip Balciogu, MD, BEKO UK
- Iain Edmonson, Head of Major Events, London and Partners
- Laurent Colette, CMO, FC Barcelona
- Marc Audrit, VP Global Brand, Western Union
- Stewart Kellett, Recreation and Partnerships Director, British Cycling
- And many more…
Please check online for further speakers!
Register before 23rd October for early bird discounts
Become a partner at the 7th edition of Future Sponsorship and benefit from:
• Pre Conference branding and exposure through Informa Sports Groups database of 25,000 contacts
• Exposure through the local Turkish Press
• Exposure through our international media partners
• The chance to meet with over 200 international sponsors and rights holders in one place at one time
For more details about the different opportunities that are available, please contact Richard Arrowsmith on +971 4407 2602 or at firstname.lastname@example.org